Cluster lash questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Just wondering how long you all allow to apply cluster lashes? What is your treatment time? Also how much do you charge for cluster lashes? XxX

Hiya I charge £15 and usually take around 20 mins x

What glue do u use and how long do they last x

I charge £10 and they take 10 to 20 mins depending on if client wants a full effect or not.

Thinking about doing cluster lashes mobile but do u need to go back out to remove them ? If so how much would u charge x

I do them mobile and just buy a big individual lash glue from suppliers. I'd say charge £15 to make it worth your while with travelling etc. takes around 15 mins average.

I have never had a mobile client ask for removal they either let them come off gradually or get more put in before they'll come off. I always advise to be gentle when removing make up etc to avoid unnecessary pulling eyelashes out.

I always offer removal service bur have only had clients in salon take me up on that. The beauty of cluster lashes is they are so temporary and low maintenance for the client that they can manage them without any commitment.

hth x

I'm looking at getting the ardell lashes and glue that everyone talks about... Can I just ask... Is it the dura lash knot free lashes and the lashtite adhesive everyone uses?

I juse use salon system lash adhesive black and their lashes, they do knot free. I charge £10 full set £5 flicks as part of a make up service, ive never been asked for removal but you should always stock remover just in case.

Latest posts

Back