Cluster lashes with semi perm adhesive??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonitigercharli

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Now please forgive me if this has been asked but Ive searched and cannot find anything. Not sure if this may be a bit naughty but I can't see any real reason why, but I am qualified in semi permanent eyelashes and my friend has asked me to do her some cluster lashes with the semi permanent adhesive as she loves them and wants them to stay put a bit longer. Is there any reason why this can't/shouldn't be done?? She is blessed with long lashes anyway but really loves the false look.
Can anyone help me?
thanks
Toni xxxx

I do cluster lashes a lot with semi perm adhesive.

The clients who love the false look absolutely love them and rave that they have kept them for 3 weeks sometimes!!

This isn't a problem but you need to stress proper removal by returning to you for this.

Have had a few ladies pull them out and they end up with large gappy bits in their lashes!

Thanks for the reply hun, I wasn't sure if the weight may be a bit much but Im only going to apply the medium ones to her lashes I think and see how she gets on. Im glad that someone else does it though! The individual semi perm lashes aren't 'fake' enuff looking for her!:D
xx

I do cluster lashes a lot with semi perm adhesive.

The clients who love the false look absolutely love them and rave that they have kept them for 3 weeks sometimes!!

This isn't a problem but you need to stress proper removal by returning to you for this.

Have had a few ladies pull them out and they end up with large gappy bits in their lashes!

This is one of the reasons that damage occurs on the natural lashes, being qualified semi permanent eyelash technicians you should know that the glue should NOT touch the skin and these lashes are far too heavy for the natural lash and should only last a week!

By not using the correct adhesive you are not using the correct technique, surely you can create a better look with individual lashes that lash longer without causing damage to the client. If they want cluster lashes then use the glue to go with them.

Semi permanent eyelash adhesive should not be used with cluster lashes.

Last edited:
Thank you Kelshah!:D

This is one of the reasons that damage occurs on the natural lashes, being qualified semi permanent eyelash technicians you should know that the glue should NOT touch the skin and these lashes are far too heavy for the natural lash and should only last a week!

By not using the correct adhesive you are not using the correct technique, surely you can create a better look with individual lashes that lash longer without causing damage to the client. If they want cluster lashes then use the glue to go with them.

Semi permanent eyelash adhesive should not be used with cluster lashes.

my friend tried putting extra lashes on top of semi permanant lashes i already had. it was great at first but after a week or so, they started to hurt my lash lid, and it got a little swollen in one place.

they were just too heavy and crowded. She was just experimenting. But we wont br trying that again

Hmmmm yeah that's what I feared. The reason I asked is because I was quite shocked to see 'can last for up to four weeks' written on the box of the cluster ones. I always thought (& was told) they were only meant for up to a week. I would have thought they could cause blepharitis or similar. I think I'm gonna give this a miss now to be honest. She's just gonna have to have one or t'other!!:)
thanks xxx

my friend tried putting extra lashes on top of semi permanant lashes i already had. it was great at first but after a week or so, they started to hurt my lash lid, and it got a little swollen in one place.

they were just too heavy and crowded. She was just experimenting. But we wont br trying that again

Latest posts

Back