Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Whats the best type of cluster to buy and where to buy them. Im looking for 10mm in length.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Hun,
I bought the salon system ones from salons direct and my client's love them, they say they last up to four weeks but I'd say one week,they look really good when there on,

Hi there, the salon systems clusters are good, I used them after I first trained. I then changed to the Ardell ones as I found them to be softer and more natural feeling and prefer them now. Personal choice I think :D I recommend to my clients that they have them removed after no longer than 2 weeks though, as they are clusters and not like individuals which are attached to individual lashes, long term wear could cause irritation, clusters are attached at the base of more than one lash so natural hair shedding process that all our hairs go though could be interfered with :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I buy mine from Eldora. they have really soft natural lashes. in my opinion these are the best that i have come across and they have so many styles and lengths to choose from. I highly recommend to look at lashes when at exhibition shows, to get a idea, but in terms of business, in buying bulk buy or at least minimum of 50+ sets, you get great value per lash. hths xoxo

Latest posts

Back