Clynol Viton S & Greasy Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dancing_Queen88

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I am not a hairdresser, however, I was wondering if someone could please help me to achieve Nicole Richie's brown hair (Nicole Richie and Cher Drop F-Bombs) using Clynol Viton S?

Also, my hair seems to get really greasy two days after washing :mad:! I am currently using Clynol colour shampoo and conditoner. I then use Frizz Ease Weather Works Style Sealant Creme, Frizz Ease Wind Down and Clynol Sleek Frizz Free Shine Serum. I then dry my hair and then use GHDs to straighten. My hair does not seem to be dry at the bottom but just greasy at the roots and underneath a top layer of hair?! I have curly/ frizzy hair so therefore need some kind of product in order for my hair to stay straight all day without it becoming frizzy due to the weather!

Sorry for the long winded story!

Please help!

Thanks guys! xxx

:hug:yes you can achieve that look with viton s but from a pro so dont go and buy it and do it yourself as it depends on what base you are what you have allready etc etc etc.....so go see a pro.
if you like clynol products
here is a few suggestions
you can apply the shampoo to dry hair without wetting massage gently add a little water to the hair then massage so the shampoo is mixed with a small amount of water...a water spray is good for this...then rinse with cool water and repeat......clynol do a scalp tonic for greasy roots/ dandruff called therapy maybe use once a week.
with your conditioner just apply to mid to ends and leave out the roots and just stroke through do not massage
clynols stretch is fantastic for keeping hair straight it is brill for temporary straightening and brill for frizz and it doesnt make the hair feel greasy.
in the winter i can get away with washing my hair 2 times a week, in the summer i sweat more so i wash e.g sunday night i have to wash by tuesday or wednesday...so warm weather makes you sweat more hense greasy roots.

as a level 1/2 that is my input so maybe a qualified hairdresser can offer you more on this but hth

Latest posts

Back