C'mon England!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi guys really excited now allowed to leave work an hour early for the game so i can now reserve my seat in my local!!! lets hope its worth getting sqaushed and smelly like a sardine for hey!!!

hi, id better not cheer them on my other half is scottish lol

Newsflash from the DVLA

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.

lol.gif
lol.gif

someone sent me this and i thought it was so funny

Like it! I have a flag on my parcel shelf at the back - does that still count? lol! xxx

Despite being Scottish, I will be cheering England on too!

So just how stupid does that make me then????????????(no response required)

Two flags on the car, a mini flag dangling from the rear view mirror, George Cross bunting around the front porch, a huge flag pinned to the curtain pelmet in the lounge plus various other little bits about the place. I have George Cross' on my big toes (rhinestones of course) & fantastic Three Lions emblems on my finger nails.

I'm soooo excited, some might say sad but hey, each to their own.

Now I just have to get my ENGLAND clobber on as will the kids & hubby (red & white is essential) the pizzas' & beer are on standby so until then

C'MON THE LADS, C'MON THE LADS, C'MON C'MON C'MON THE LADS

Sonia

whose VERY excited about a footie match today...........

Just got some strange looks as I've just been to lunch after reading this post & everywhere I looked where cars with English flags!! I had to laugh which is why I got all the strange looks - no other reason!!!!!

Well i cant wait for tonight, Surely we can beat switzland.
COME ON LADS

come we will make swiss cheese of them....Come on Engerland, engerland engerland - wohoo the lager lout coming out he he

Hi. Don't you guys know:

they're going home
they're going home
they're going
Englands going home :D
smilie_flagge6.gif

*quicklyrunaway*

Nice goal by Rooney.
007.gif

Sorry guys don't mean to be a party pooper here but not everyone on here is English - please give us a break.

It is enough that the soaps are getting pushed from pillar to post by the football - I come on here to get away from it LOL.

naturalnails said:
Sorry guys don't mean to be a party pooper here but not everyone on here is English - please give us a break.

It is enough that the soaps are getting pushed from pillar to post by the football - I come on here to get away from it LOL.
Oh Fiona, what a refreshing reply - not that i want to be lynched or anything but i feel i've finally found a normal human being who isnt into watching men in shorts pushing a little round object around some grass!!! Not sure what upsets me more, the fact that the whole world goes mad or that they've taken Eastenders off tonight :mad: .

aarh i dint know east enders wernt on, mind you i am always on here so i dont know much else really!!

Well, i'm cheering for Portugal!:D We (like England) had a bad opening game, but yesterday we won!!! Maybe we'll meet in the quarter finals!!

Carole Lindsay said:
Oh Fiona, what a refreshing reply - not that i want to be lynched or anything but i feel i've finally found a normal human being who isnt into watching men in shorts pushing a little round object around some grass!!! Not sure what upsets me more, the fact that the whole world goes mad or that they've taken Eastenders off tonight :mad: .
Carole is there something wrong with you.........................men in shorts (and fit ones at that) my idea of heaven........Herman doesnt really like football so i send him off to bed while i enjoy watching super fit guys in shorts witha glass of red...............HEAVEN
Rugby League is better though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are a little more on the rough side................and some of them dont push a little round thing around some are a little like Linford Chritie (my sick sense of humour, i dont get out much! as Deni would testify)
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back