CNA website cant find the VAT free offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi im wanting to order some of their gels has anyone used them your opinions please? anyway i cant fing the VAT free offer any clues anyone? thanks xx

Hi im wanting to order some of their gels has anyone used them your opinions please? anyway i cant fing the VAT free offer any clues anyone? thanks xx

Didnt know they had a vat free offer!

Are you trained in the Brisa gel from Creative because I thought that you couldnt get it if you werent trained.

are you meaning California Nail academy CNA - if so you get the VAT off all internet orders this week

by the way i love the gels a great selection of colours

Didnt know they had a vat free offer!

Are you trained in the Brisa gel from Creative because I thought that you couldnt get it if you werent trained.

I was on about CNA calafornia nail acadamy and there gels as no im not trained with creative but will be in the future hopefully.Thanks for the replys x

Latest posts

Back