CND Academy Plus, Bournemouth - a Facebook must!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

just wanted to pop a little note up and share with you a fabulous group on facebook set up by the girls at CND Bournemouth Academy ...

anyone in the South not on there ... please come along and get involved !

ive been a member of their group for a while but rarely posted ... until recently ... the girls at CND Bournemouth Academy are amazing ... helpful doesnt do them justice ... real time updates (even late last night when they finished their ambassador training and probably desperate to hit the sack) ... but no ... straight on their group sharing valuable information and pictures ... cnd muffins !! honestly .... maybe thats the hush hush new product coming out ... shusssh keep it to yourselves eh:wink2:

Think of having Sweet Squared and CND Ambassadors available ALL THE TIME .. i know its sunday but you know ive posted, ive messaged and had replies to both and more information than expected too

the girls are passionate ... i just LOVE being around passionate alive people ... they reply very quickly both to the threads posted and messages ... information and updates straight from the horses mouth (so to speak) anytime too ... no need to wait to call on a monday morning !

CREATIVE ACADEMY PLUS

ps i dont work for them ... ive always been passionate about my business, my clients and my work ... these girls and others within that facebook group have me really excited ... havent had a feeling like that since the launch of Shellac and prior to that being lucky enough to work and be trained by Liza Smith

Wouldnt believe im a shy girl :confused: just wanted to share

kx

They sound amazing Karren, thanks for sharing !!

Wish everyone loved their jobs as much as it sounds like they do !!

xxx

Hiya,

OMG Where do I start!? I cannot begin to tell you how awesome the team are at the CND Bournemouth Academy +! :D

I have done all of my CND training with them, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! The ladies are wonderful, the courses are fantastic, and always fun!
Their customer service is truly first class....they really care about their clients and their needs and there isn't a thing they won't do to try to help! They go out of their way to help you with pretty much everything and anything!
I cannot sing their praises enough, and would recommend them to anyone in the south who is a nail pro or thinking of becoming one!

Check out their facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/3.../?notif_t=like

Last edited:
yes a link would have been helpful huh ! thanks Mich x

Hiya,

OMG Where do I start!? I cannot begin to tell you how awesome the team are at the CND Bournemouth Academy +! :D

I have done all of my CND training with them, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! The ladies are wonderful, the courses are fantastic, and always fun!
Their customer service is truly first class....they really care about their clients and their needs and there isn't a thing they won't do to try to help! They go out of their way to help you with pretty much everything and anything!
I cannot sing their praises enough, and would recommend them to anyone in the south who is a nail pro or thinking of becoming one!

Check out their facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/36523824038/permalink/10151388248024039/?notif_t=like

karren couldn't be more spot on, the group is ace. A must for all nail professionals :) friendly helpful people. Xx

I went to Bournemouth for the first time a few weeks ago & that's where I now intend to have my future classes. Such lovely friendly girls & really helpful. They are so welcoming :)

Couldn't agree more Karren! The girls are such fun and bend over backwards to help. I am very new to the nail industry but am passionate about it to the point of obsession! Their FB group is so friendly and as Karren has said even over the weekend in the evening they were still around to join in the banter and answer questions. Now that's service for you! Love them :) :hug:

I have to say I love all the girls/boys!! at CND they are amazing!! I never normally comment on threads but I think its about time Layla and her team had a very big round of applause. I have been kept up to date all weekend!! Layla your a star! I cant wait to see you at the event! its been keeping me going while I recover form a big operation! so excited to receive my Brisa lite in the next few days!! :lol::hug:;)

Latest posts

Back