CND acrylic conversion MK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopi679

Reaction score
:green:Hi Guys
I passed my nail technology course in 2003 and have been doing nails steadily ever & since.

As I am a beauty & holistic therapist /private tutor aswell, sometimes I end up doing more of this work than nails even though nails are a real passion!:cry:

Anyway my dilemma is that I started off doing gel and u.v acrylic, then moved onto normal acrylic, then in March this year I refreshed my gel skills with NSI and am now hooked on doing gel!

BUT..... this has made me take acrylic off the menu as I have lost my confidence in applying this technique and clients have been asking me for it! So I was considering doing a CND conversion course in acrylic, do you think this would be possible and does anyone know the cost roughly?

I dont really know who to contact and would love to hear from anyone that has done a CND conversion course.

Also do you think you can be just as good at both as I dont have many problems with gel and have happy clients and worry that I may be a flop at acrylic as I had a few lifting problems when I did them before.:rolleyes:

Hello, I know that cnd is now sweet sqaured I have the number for Leeds 0845 210 6060. You could give them a ring I think I paid £95. +vat. It may have changed now.

I did my foundation training at CND Milton Keynes. The phone number is 01908 282814.
You will train with either Kelly or Anne Swain who are both great tutors...... give them a call, you won't regret it!

:green:Thanks guys that really helpful, I will be on the phone first thing Monday Morning!x

:green:Thanks guys that really helpful, I will be on the phone first thing Monday Morning!x
Don't forget that G.Mex is on tomorrow and Monday.

Latest posts

Back