CND acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdnaples

Reaction score
Hi Peeps :)

Quick question .... Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Sheer & Clear CND acrylic powder ? Is one more clearer in finish than the other ?
I have natural sheer but have not opened it yet but before i do i wonder if it gives the same results as the clear ?

Thanks in Advance :)
Michelle

Hi Peeps :)

Quick question .... Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Sheer & Clear CND acrylic powder ? Is one more clearer in finish than the other ?
I have natural sheer but have not opened it yet but before i do i wonder if it gives the same results as the clear ?

Thanks in Advance :)
Michelle

Hi Michelle, the Natural Sheer powder gives a sort of semi-see-through natural- looking result --- almost like frosted glass. I use it when doing a natural nail overlay for the free edge area (zone 1) and then use either the sheer Perfect Pinks or an opaque powder on the rest of the nail bed (z 2 & 3). It looks about as natural as you can get, for those who do not want the French look.

The Clear powder (Particularly the NEW Clear Retention+ powder) gives a crystal clear result.

The results are different.

Hi Michelle, the Natural Sheer powder gives a sort of semi-see-through natural- looking result --- almost like frosted glass. I use it when doing a natural nail overlay for the free edge area (zone 1) and then use either the sheer Perfect Pinks or an opaque powder on the rest of the nail bed (z 2 & 3). It looks about as natural as you can get, for those who do not want the French look.

The Clear powder (Particularly the NEW Clear Retention+ powder) gives a crystal clear result.

The results are different.

Thank you I think i will go get the new clear as well :)
I am still trying to master acrylics and i chose CND because i love the finishes and i trust the company products....i was wanting to get a high shine finish so i guess the clear will be better for that or i suppose i could apply a gloss gel if i use the sheer ....sheer is softer which is good cause people are going more for the natural look....I'll give it a go but best to get clear too:)
I'm at the Trial and error stage.

Latest posts

Back