CND acrylic powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah W

Reaction score
Hi there,

I use CND products and recently I've been asked more for baby boomers I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a powder that will achieve this look without me attempting to mix powders..
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't CND do cover powders in warm, cool and neutral still?

Don't CND do cover powders in warm, cool and neutral still?
Oh I'm not sure, I've always just stuck to ordering the same as I always have..I'll have a look on their website..I seem to see so many nice pics of baby bloomers but mine aren't looking as nice so I'm wondering if I need to use a different companies powder for when I do them

Have a look at Sweet Squared. Lecente do a duo of ombré power (pink and white). I've not tried them yet but they look great.

Sorry, I've just realised you are looking for acrylic powers so my reply above probably wasn't very helpful!

You can also always mix your pigments with the CND powders to achieve your desired colour, as CND have quite a limited colour offering of their L&P powders.

I've just checked and S2 still do opaque powders which is what you need for baby boomers. For example if you were using NSI you would use radient white and blend onto the nail then apply your purely pink masque which is one of their opaque powders and bled over the white. A sheer pink won't create the same effect it can just make the white look shadowed. I would go for the neutral opaque pink personally from CND. X

CND Warm pink opaque is what I use - I do these a lot! You can mix in pigments, glitters etc to customise for different tastes and skin tones.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1506711018.228834.jpg

Latest posts

Back