CND Additives vs Mica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasey590

Reaction score
Hey all. What's the real difference between CND additives and Mica ? Or are they basically the same thing with a brand name stuck on them? What's your opinion and what do you prefer to use and why?

It's like driving mercedes instead of a horse and cart!
Cnd additives are extremely concentrated pigments & effects, cosmetic grade (yes you can use them as make up :)) high quality products that go long long way providing high density colours and being 100% safe!

Hope it helps a bit x

Will Mica not do the same thing in a round about way?

Will Mica not do the same thing in a round about way?

I have some mica powders and have been pleased how they have turned out with shellac. You won't know until you give both a try I guess! X

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

I use both an love both, to be fair personally IMO I can't find any difference between the 2 application wise and how they feel except the additives give a deeper colour. but I will always purchase the CND additives over mica powders as clients don't question the CND labelled pot and the colours and effects are fantastic. I will continue to use both as I like to have a wide selection ;) xxxxx

I also love both. I can't see any difference in performance xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back