CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat84

Reaction score
Does anybody know when they will be available to purchase?? Im dying to get my mits on them and have a play round with them & shellac. :lol:

The only people who will be able to help answer this question is Sweet Squared give the girls a call 0845 210 6060 they are great and a very helpful bunch :hug:

The only people who will be able to help answer this question is Sweet Squared give the girls a call 0845 210 6060 they are great and a very helpful bunch :hug:

Done... thankyou :)

Done... thankyou :)
When I spoke to them earlier in the week they as you had no date for availability in the uk, keep us posted with any changes kat! X:D

When I spoke to them earlier in the week they as you had no date for availability in the uk, keep us posted with any changes kat! X:D

This was my response from S2:
We have no ETA on the delivery at the moment but we are hoping they will arrive between end June – Mid July.

This was my response from S2:
We have no ETA on the delivery at the moment but we are hoping they will arrive between end June – Mid July.

How exciting! Had a sneak peek at a few when I did my custom colour blending last week, can't wait to get them!

When I asked MAHA they didn't know what I was talking about.

Have you seen the video?

I wasnt to fussed to be honest BUT now im excited , i neeeeeeed them!!!!!!
I will be buying extra Shellac top coat to get "bits " in ,
and more paint on white Brisa ,

CND Additives - No Limits Nail Artistry - YouTube

oEjQS1kdXWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjQS1kdXWA&feature=player_embedded

Latest posts

Back