CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look stunning! Well done. Did you use the white underneath? :)

Thankyou Foxy. Yes I used 2 thin coats of Cream Puff, it still wrinkled a little even though they were as thin as could be, I always get this with Cream Puff but that's a whole other story!

I need a vibrant green additive, i mixed this one rather than blending to create and I also want a purple one, I blended this one but maybe should have mixed prior!

It was hard work to do as I needed so many different brushes!

I just received my green gold sparkle and pink gold sparkle to complete my collection, although there very subtle I love them and need to play around with them, I just had one problem I use the brush that came with the additive kit but when picking up the powder it was a struggle to get it to pick up the slightly bigger sparkly bits in the powder. Should I try a different brush? Or maybe use my brush slightly wet?

Any tips would be grateful :)

I just received my green gold sparkle and pink gold sparkle to complete my collection, although there very subtle I love them and need to play around with them, I just had one problem I use the brush that came with the additive kit but when picking up the powder it was a struggle to get it to pick up the slightly bigger sparkly bits in the powder. Should I try a different brush? Or maybe use my brush slightly wet?

For green gold and pink gold sparkle use a dry brush, but bigger/heavier micas like those found in Spectrum Shimmer require a VERY lightly moistened brush :)

For green gold and pink gold sparkle use a dry brush, but bigger/heavier micas like those found in Spectrum Shimmer require a VERY lightly moistened brush :)

Thank you I will try with my Spectrum Shimmer, that's not one I use much over Shellac but I'll try that trick, I do use it alot mixed into my acrylic powders though :)

I've just been looking through some pics in the additives group and it looks like I need to try the pink gold and green gold sparkle over some darker colours, looks stunning and not so subtle.

New limited edition CND Additives.... been having a play.
I ADORE the Deep Blue Additive and Burning Ember Additive, but I love the others too. Blue Heaven is going to be very useful.

picture.php

CND Shellac in...
1. Cityscape with Blue Heaven Additive
2. Cityscape with Steel Dreams Additive
3. Cityscape with Plum Love Additive
4. Cityscape with Deep Blue Additive
5. Cityscape with Burning Ember Additive
6. Faux Fur with Burning Ember Additive
7. Faux Fur with Deep Blue Additive
8. Faux Fur with Plum Love Additive
9. Faux Fur with Steel Dreams Additive
10. Faux Fur with Blue Heaven Additive

picture.php

Brisa Gel and Brisa Lite.
1. Brisa Sculpting Gel Clear with Deep Blue Additive
2. Brisa Sculpting Gel Clear with Burning Ember Additive
3. Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel Pure White with Deep Blue Additive
2. Brisa Lite Sculpting Pure White with Burning Ember Additive

Can't wait to play more tomorrow!

I ADORE the Deep Blue Additive and Burning Ember Additive, but I love the others too. Blue Heaven is going to be very useful.

picture.php

CND Shellac in...

picture.php

They look awesome, can't wait to get mine 😃

Arrgghh now debating whether to order these too.... im supposed to be saving for a house lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol I'm sure the house fund won't miss a little extra cash for the happiness the additives will bring you!

picture.php

CND Shellac in...

picture.php

Hi Fee did you burnish into the sculpting gel or mix them in before ? 😄

I am so in love with the new additives and all the different colour options you can create. LOVE THEM!!!!!

Hi Fee did you burnish into the sculpting gel or mix them in before ? 😄

Mix the CND Additives with the sculpting gel before applying and curing, no more than 30% Additive to 70% Gel.

I have a very busy office day tomorrow, hope I can squeeze in some time to try LOTS more :)

These 2 are my favourite. Here they are over Lilac Longing.

I've given up with that brush now, I could never get the additives neat around the cuticle area. I now use the CND gel oval brush xx

Attachments

• 1376245298859.jpg
    1376245298859.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 753

picture.php

CND Shellac in...

picture.php

Fee these are gorgeous. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Please make sure you update us with more pics xx

Sorry if it's been covered before but does anyone know if you can mix additives into Brisa Little Smoothing Gel?

Sorry if it's been covered before but does anyone know if you can mix additives into Brisa Little Smoothing Gel?

Or even Sculpting gel?

Yes you can! Be sure to mix no more than 30% CND Additive to 70% Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel.

Most people do still find partnering Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with CND Shellac to be the easiest way to give clients beautiful colour that lasts, but you can absolutely experiment with creating your own custom colour Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel mixes with Additives.

Yes you can! Be sure to mix no more than 30% CND Additive to 70% Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel.

Most people do still find partnering Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with CND Shellac to be the easiest way to give clients beautiful colour that lasts, but you can absolutely experiment with creating your own custom colour Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel mixes with Additives.

Does the same ratio applies to sculpting gel? X

These 2 are my favourite. Here they are over Lilac Longing.

I've given up with that brush now, I could never get the additives neat around the cuticle area. I now use the CND gel oval brush xx

These are really beautiful x :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back