CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can! Be sure to mix no more than 30% CND Additive to 70% Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel.

Most people do still find partnering Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with CND Shellac to be the easiest way to give clients beautiful colour that lasts, but you can absolutely experiment with creating your own custom colour Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel mixes with Additives.

That's brilliant, thank you, love what you've done with the new additives, has just inspired me to trash my credit card again and order the A/W collection...Oopsy :eek: :Love:

Does the same ratio applies to sculpting gel? X

Yes, and to all CND Gels and Powders. MAX 30% to 70%. In reality you usually need a lot less than 30% Additive, but that is your max allowance to still be sure of a perfect cure.

That's brilliant, thank you, love what you've done with the new additives, has just inspired me to trash my credit card again and order the A/W collection...Oopsy :eek: :Love:

It'll be worth it!! :) Enjoy them!

Playing with the new A/W additives as demonstrated by Weefee plus a bit of ombré ! Absolutely loving them ! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376255062.583808.jpg

Omg looking at those, Ryk I have so done the right thing!! Feel sick with excitement now!!

Plum Love Additive from the New Forbidden Collection, such a beautiful rich color :Love:

Attachments

• IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 894
Plum Love Additive from the New Forbidden Collection, such a beautiful rich color :Love:

Lovely, what colour is it burnished on top of please?

Silly question, but what doesn't burnished mean? 😓

Silly question, but what doesn't burnished mean? 😓

Scrubbed in with a brush. I think it shows it on some od fingernailfixer's videos x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks just like Vexed Violet, but without the annoying visible brush strokes! Very pretty x

So my new additives came yesterday and had a little play today, Grape Gum with Blue Heaven fade. Sorry about the rubbish pic but the effect is gorgeous, worth buying the kit for that additive alone!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1376504831065.jpg
    PicsArt_1376504831065.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,041
So my new additives came yesterday and had a little play today, Grape Gum with Blue Heaven fade. Sorry about the rubbish pic but the effect is gorgeous, worth buying the kit for that additive alone!

😍😍😍😍😍😍
The shape of your nails look lovely too.

Thank you, that means a lot x

They look beautiful, will def be trying that x

Would additives work with Vinylux?

Would additives work with Vinylux?
I too am interested in knowing if the additives work with Vinylux.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Hi this is a beautiful picture of a gorgeous color i know my clients will love.
As i'm in Belgium, we can only get our hnads on these colors september 22°.

Can i use this picture on my FB-page to get my clients 'ready'? If you message me you real name, i will credit you ofcourse.

greetings,
Conny
Nails R Us by Conny

Just wondered how you are all storing your additives, I could do with some sort of plastic divided case to stop them getting bashed around!

Latest posts

Back