CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Bolds are at a bargain price then it is not sily to get them .. they'll come in lol

But having the additives gives you any colour you want to mix PLUS the effects as well which are different to the bolds.

Oops both in the basket, how did that happen?! ;) x

Just wondering, fingernail fixer did a video ages ago on making a glitter paste with shellac top coat and glitter. Can you do this with the additives, mix pigment with top coat?

Just wondering, fingernail fixer did a video ages ago on making a glitter paste with shellac top coat and glitter. Can you do this with the additives, mix pigment with top coat?

Yes

Ah brilliant! Thanks geeg!

You can mix the additives into any of the Brisa gels. Some you use for somethings and others for others.

Shellac Rosebud with Haute Pink Additive halo.
Just need to practise getting enough top coat on.
Kiki x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344889961.487984.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344889961.487984.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 499
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344889983.369406.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344889983.369406.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 534
I used the additive with gelish today but I didn't take enough time with top coat and some additive came off! :(

I personally would go with additives and you can make them all and in the quantity you want. :lol:

Thank you, I know they are at bargin price in the sale but I really don't know if I'll use them so will stick with the additives for now

I thought about buying the brisa bolds too as they are brilliant value! i do have a few from open stock already that i bought last year but never used them much I prefer mica powders with shellac this has been my most popular treatment for a while now

Loving the additives, just had my foil too!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345045837.293093.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345045837.293093.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 597
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345045851.108682.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345045851.108682.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 528
Where did you get your foils from?

Been able to do that lovely juicy tangerine with Tropix and Yellow Pigment :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345051576.918523.jpg

Do the additives work with gelish? And other brands (I use entity l&p)
I ordered the kit and have done 2 sets with additives, but one set (its a new clients but also a friend, and also a freebie, as I wanted to experiment,) hers are chipping. I'm struggling to work out if its something I've done. Or if she's too hard on her nails maybe extra hard as they were free? Ive had a look but can't find the answer so sorry if its already been asked. I haven't had any word to say the other set have any problems, greatful for any answers :) xx

The additives were not made to work with only one brand :) They are pure pigment colours so can be used with all the non CND systems you might use x

Thanks for clearing that up fee, your a star xx

Latest posts

Back