CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondered how you are all storing your additives, I could do with some sort of plastic divided case to stop them getting bashed around!

I've got mine in the silver cases. The ltd edition glitter ones are still in their boxes and then they are are safely tucked away in a drawer in my desk. Xx

I'm using the cases, one for brushes, one for tools and I have all of them so they don't fit sadly. I just have them in one of the silver brisa cases at the moment but they are getting knocked around, I was wondering if anyone had a craft type storage case they could recommend? X

I use the roo case we got at the event. Have minx in the ring binder part and I took out the insert with the holes on the other side for additives. I have all the additives plus Swarovski and foils and its perfect.
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

I use the roo case we got at the event. Have minx in the ring binder part and I took out the insert with the holes on the other side for additives. I have all the additives plus Swarovski and foils and its perfect.
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Oh I need one of those! Wish is been able to go to the event even more now! Xx

I have the soft roo case too, I'm ordering another one, love it!

I use there really useful storage boxes, they are only a couple of pounds and stack and clean easily :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 585
I'm loving this to have in my home salon. So twinkly and pretty, must be strong though it won't make me any more money, but gosh it's pretty :) We are talking about the small draw case not the large trolly. That is very pretty too :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377532518.731849.jpg

I'm loving this to have in my home salon. So twinkly and pretty, must be strong though it won't make me any more money, but gosh it's pretty :) We are talking about the small draw case not the large trolly. That is very pretty too :)
Vicki x
View attachment 41291

Ooohhhh I like!! Do you mind telling us where you got it?! I've got 2 drawers absolutely stuffed with nail art bits, I need to sort them out and be organised because I can never find what I need!!

I use there really useful storage boxes, they are only a couple of pounds and stack and clean easily :)

As i'm mobile, i'm also using these boxes but in different sizes, i will post a picture later ;-)

As i'm mobile, i'm also using these boxes but in different sizes, i will post a picture later ;-)

Yes I bought the smaller ones but am quickly needing to upgrade to bigger ones too.

I store all my opi gelcolor and shellac in the bigger ones :)

Ooohhhh I like!! Do you mind telling us where you got it?! I've got 2 drawers absolutely stuffed with nail art bits, I need to sort them out and be organised because I can never find what I need!!

I haven't got it (yet:). It's from Young Nails. They have it in black or white and there is a door that clips shut in front of the drawers. You can remove some of the drawers if you have taller bits
Vicki x

Hi this is a beautiful picture of a gorgeous color i know my clients will love.
As i'm in Belgium, we can only get our hnads on these colors september 22°.

Can i use this picture on my FB-page to get my clients 'ready'? If you message me you real name, i will credit you ofcourse.

greetings,
Conny
Nails R Us by Conny

What a lovely compliment, thankyou. I've pm'd you my details x

Didn't get a chance to take a pic when first done, so week old CND Shellac Dark Dahlia with Blue Heaven Additive fade :D

Attachments

• IMG_1889.jpg
    IMG_1889.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,450
Didn't get a chance to take a pic when first done, so week old CND Shellac Dark Dahlia with Blue Heaven Additive fade :D

Love it! Xx

Had some fun today with Brisa lite Sculpting Gel and CND Additives.
Calling this one 'Princess Power' :)
picture.php

Zone 1:
- 7 parts Brisa Lite Clear Sculpting Gel
- 2 parts Irresistible Glitter Square - Bright Pink
- 1 part CND Haut Pink Additive
Zones 2 & 3:
- 8 parts Brisa Lite Neutral Pink Sculpting Gel
- 1 part CND Spectrum Shimmer Additive
- 1 part CND Pink Gold Sparkle Additive
Embellishments:
- CND Shellac in Black Pool
- Swarovski Fuchsia
- Swarovski Crystal AB

Had some fun today with Brisa lite Sculpting Gel and CND Additives.
Calling this one 'Princess Power' :)
picture.php

Zone 1:
- 7 parts Brisa Lite Clear Sculpting Gel
- 2 parts Irresistible Glitter Square - Bright Pink
- 1 part CND Haut Pink Additive
Zones 2 & 3:
- 8 parts Brisa Lite Neutral Pink Sculpting Gel
- 1 part CND Spectrum Shimmer Additive
- 1 part CND Pink Gold Sparkle Additive
Embellishments:
- CND Shellac in Black Pool
- Swarovski Fuchsia
- Swarovski Crystal AB

Wow that's stunning Fee. I bet its a lot nicer in real life too xx

Wow that's stunning Fee. I bet its a lot nicer in real life too xx

Thanks Stephie, it is much more sparkly in real life, I just took a quick snap with my iPad.

Latest posts

Back