CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some fun today with Brisa lite Sculpting Gel and CND Additives.
Calling this one 'Princess Power' :)
picture.php

Zone 1:
- 7 parts Brisa Lite Clear Sculpting Gel
- 2 parts Irresistible Glitter Square - Bright Pink
- 1 part CND Haut Pink Additive
Zones 2 & 3:
- 8 parts Brisa Lite Neutral Pink Sculpting Gel
- 1 part CND Spectrum Shimmer Additive
- 1 part CND Pink Gold Sparkle Additive
Embellishments:
- CND Shellac in Black Pool
- Swarovski Fuchsia
- Swarovski Crystal AB

Oh my gosh! Fee you're amazing!

I had a quick play this afternoon trying out designs with nail stencils/stickers to mask areas off:

Done with Additives and some glitter over Blackpool. Hope to get a little neater with application next time!

How did you do the hearts ?

Here's a fade that I did for a local magazine used dark larva and burnt ember, and metal studs with Swarovski crystals. Love this combination! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380099165.462831.jpg

Forbidden Additives; I only got 5. Am I right in thinking there should have been 2 blues? Blue heaven and Deep Blue? I only have deep blue.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Forbidden Additives; I only got 5. Am I right in thinking there should have been 2 blues? Blue heaven and Deep Blue? I only have deep blue.....

There are only 5...

Blue Heaven (looks mostly white in the pot)
Deep Blue
Burning Embers
Steel Dreams
Plum Love

There are only 5...

Blue Heaven (looks mostly white in the pot)
Deep Blue
Burning Embers
Steel Dreams
Plum Love

Ah ok! Thanks Fee, haven't checked all the names yet, just assumed it would be blue in colour. Was panicking there for a minute :wink2: :lol:

The new blush bronze additive is lovely over Dark Lava

I use there really useful storage boxes, they are only a couple of pounds and stack and clean easily :)

As a mobile nailtech, i use the same boxes

Oh my days! Iv had a little play with my additives today & I'm am so so impressed!!!!! Iv used all 5 from the collection over a black gelish & I'm in love with the colours!!! Just had to share my pic with you, going to put it in my Facebook tonight! ❤️❤️❤️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380642781.555869.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380642790.312528.jpg

The new blush bronze additive is lovely over Dark Lava

Will try this one out. Thanks for the tip! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my days! Iv had a little play with my additives today & I'm am so so impressed!!!!! Iv used all 5 from the collection over a black gelish & I'm in love with the colours!!! Just had to share my pic with you, going to put it in my Facebook tonight! ❤️❤️❤️
View attachment 44293View attachment 44294

Jojo, these are great. I bought the additives a week ago and to be honest, I wasn't sure what additives to use over which colour so thanks for this!!

Do they work really well over any other colour?x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380701075.037802.jpg

The new additives - Blush Bronze Frost & Gilded Gleam (and a bit of Antique Bronze) over Blackpool xx

I must know how you did this it's lovely!

The new additives - Blush Bronze Frost & Gilded Gleam (and a bit of Antique Bronze) over Blackpool xx[/QUOTE]

Wow this is gorgeous! I am so looking forward to having a play with my goodies from Olympia tonight after the little ones go to bed!! (Been on holiday so haven't had a chance yet!!)

I must know how you did this it's lovely!

Hi! It's just additives burnished into cured Blackpool, dot on Shellac topcoat with stylus/dotting tool, cure, then wipe excess additive off with dsperse. Topcoat whole nail & cure to smooth and complete the nail.

You don't have to do dots, I've done this with zebra stripes or animal print using the topcoat and a fine detail brush xx

View attachment 44293View attachment 44294

Great technique! I will definitely b trying this!!

Does anyone have any pics of the charmed collection please? xx

Jojo, these are great. I bought the additives a week ago and to be honest, I wasn't sure what additives to use over which colour so thanks for this!!

Do they work really well over any other colour?x

Hi Angie. You can use the additives over any colour yes, iv used over white & it gives a brighter version of the colours. Iv used every one of them over black ombre & they look fab xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382968288.288710.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382968300.970373.jpg

Latest posts

Back