CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just done a Sweet Squared order & chosen the Charmed collection, Haute Pink, Black, Bright Red, Pink Gold Sparkle, Antique Bronze & Medium Green! Excited to have a okay with these :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383113915.344672.jpg

Here are acrylics I've done on my sister mixing CND powders with additives from winter collection and spectrum shimmer :)

I'm very new to acrylic nails (that might be my 10th set) so please be gentle :) I just wanted to show how lovely additives mix x

View attachment 46608

Here are acrylics I've done on my sister mixing CND powders with additives from winter collection and spectrum shimmer :)

I'm very new to acrylic nails (that might be my 10th set) so please be gentle :) I just wanted to show how lovely additives mix x

They're really nice!

Hi ladies,

I have a question, can someone tells me what the difference is between the Additives Spectrum Shimmer and the new one from the Charmed Collection Icicles?

Maybe an example?

Thanks already!

Loussie
(I'm not native english, so sorry for my grammatics:o)

Spectrum is sort of multi coloured and in my opinion not sparkly where as icicles has a silvery sparkly non multi coloured effect, definitely more wintery/christmassy.

Karaxxx

Can't wait for my day off tomorrow :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383211590.749789.jpg

Anyone got any good looks with the yellow additive?

I did these today, so glad i got them :)

Attachments

• Design076L.jpg
    Design076L.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 850
  • Design073L.jpg
    Design073L.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 702
Thanks :) is the charmed collection worth buying? Might get it tonight while ( hopefully) getting ruby ritz!

Thanks :) is the charmed collection worth buying? Might get it tonight while ( hopefully) getting ruby ritz!

I think so, there is a gold and a pewter silver and a white/silvery one like spectrum shimmer but it has more of a silvery tone to it and the blush bronze too.
Will come in very useful for xmas

I think so, there is a gold and a pewter silver and a white/silvery one like spectrum shimmer but it has more of a silvery tone to it and the blush bronze too.
Will come in very useful for xmas

Thanks! Just bought it along with ruby ritz duo :)

I tried the green over black & was expecting something much more marvelous.... Nothing happened??? Has anyone successfully used the green additive? I used it on a lady last night to do the snake skin design & turned out fab but just wondered if there were any other nice combinations ? xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383279813.755973.jpg

I tried the green over black & was expecting something much more marvelous.... Nothing happened??? Has anyone successfully used the green additive? I used it on a lady last night to do the snake skin design & turned out fab but just wondered if there were any other nice combinations ? xxView attachment 46796

Is that the Meduim Green? For me, I've only used like you, on a snake skin design - I don't find it massively pigmented and a bit wishy washy. It's prob the only one I don't really use, and tend to reach for the green gold sparkle. So I'd like to know of any other combos too! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Off the top of my head the only times I've used the green is over cream puff. It's not as strong in colour as the others at all xx

Is that the Meduim Green? For me, I've only used like you, on a snake skin design - I don't find it massively pigmented and a bit wishy washy. It's prob the only one I don't really use, and tend to reach for the green gold sparkle. So I'd like to know of any other combos too! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it's the medium green :) have you got a pic of green gold sparkle? x

Latest posts

Back