CND Almond Manicure - lush!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elainel

Reaction score
I have just recieved my delivery and rushed to open the top of the Almond Masque to check out the smell. I just wanted to share with you ..... oh my gooooooodddd! it is divine!

A little disappointed that I couldn't say the same necessarily about the aroma of the Earth Pedicure stuff in comparison to the OPI Pedicure range.

What are your favorite smelling products?

Off to stick my nose back into the jar ......:wink2:

Elaine x

I personally prefer the CND Citrus Spa Manicure smell and I LOVE the smell of the Raw Earth Pedicure (very AVeda) but I use the Marine Spa range here in Spain as it is so cooling and that is what we need on hot swollen feet.

Although nice smells are nice, I would never choose a product by how it smells alone, the products have to do something to really improve those feet and hands and CND win hands down on that one for me.

I used to use the Jica range before CND came out with the Spa Manicure/pedicure catgegory (the first nail company to do so , by the way). Jica was very effective but very clinical and not at all in the luxury spa class of treatment more chiropody ... and no one would buy anything as the packaging was horrendous ... good products though so smell and looks must be important to some. With CND I get both.

Latest posts

Back