CND Anne Swain training!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Hi people,
I did a 1 to 1 with Anne Swain today....it was absolutely wonderful,learnt so much,really nice to meet someone who is passionate about the brand she works with!

The Spa manicure and pedicure is going to be an absolute gem to perform on clients,and i will incorporate this onto my open evening,in a few weeks time!

I spent lots of money which is hard earnt,so why cant i spend it...LOL:lol:

I am already in love with srubfresh and cuticle remover...:)

Had a lovely meal in the nearby pub after wards,and then travelled back to Southampton.

One question though,i bought loads of little solar oils,now do you think i should include them in the cost of the treatment,or should i offer it as after care in recommendation?

I know its a pre requisite to after care,i was going to charge £30 for the de luxe manicure and £35 for the delux pedicure,as far as im concerned this price reflects on the quality of the products and the treatment!!

Ive put the pic in below...

www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7322&c=504

Glad you have not only enjoyed your training but are obviously very motivated and have learned a lot - that's Anne Swain for you - fantastic isn't she?

As for the Solar Oil Pinkies, personally I believe if you give someone something for nothing they will treat it as worthless, charge them, even a couple of pounds and they will put a value on it and be much more likely to use the product and see the benefits of it!

I did my foundation with Anne and her daughter Kelly, got to love them to bits:lol: and I agree with Fiona about the solar oil, I tried including it in the cost and found that clients didn't use it, so I started charging extra for it and just by putting my hands next to theirs before starting a treatment I could show them the difference between pampered cuticles and normal ones.
example always works well:lol:

You are lucky to train with one of the best Creative trainers in the UK.Anne is fantastic.
I would include a pinkie bottle of Solar Oil in the treatment,it costs you very little,and adds a nice touch,and if the client likes it you can sell her a larger size next time.
Your price for Spa Manicure seems good ,but in my opinion the Spa Pedicure,for all the extra work a pedicure entails is not enough.
mrs o

Anne sounds very good...........where is she based?

Anne sounds very good...........where is she based?
Milton Keynes..... I trained there too - with Kelly, Anne's daughter. Great teachers. :green:

Glad you had such a good 1-2-1. As for the solar oil, I used to give out a small one to new client but they never really appreciated it. I say recommend it highly and charge for it.:)

Thankyou for your replies:hug:

I have decided to retail it seperately,after all i think,as you say,clients will appreciate it more:!:

I really did learn so much in those few hours....even showed me a new light in using a toothbrush:eek:....iykwim:lol:

Glad you had such a good 1-2-1. As for the solar oil, I used to give out a small one to new client but they never really appreciated it. I say recommend it highly and charge for it.:)

I agree, the times that I have given away solar oil and then had customers casually say "could you give us another bottle of that oil, I lost the other one" :eek:

Latest posts

Back