CND Apron: What do us mere mortals have to do to get one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
for goodness sake, it's just a flippin' apron but as almost all my services are CND , it would be nice to get a branded apron. can't find one anywhere.

already looked thru the threads.

getting a bit fed up with it now - I haven't got the time to trawl thru the internet looking for CND products that should be easily available to us British Techs.

Sick and tired of the UK being the poor relation in CND's eyes..:(

rant over.

What about asking S2's permission to use the CND logo and go to a sign writing place that stitches images onto aprons for you?

They're not that expensive :) Xx

I asked about this ages ago as I prefer aprons to full on sticky uniforms!

Mrs Geek said to watch this space, but as I say it was ages ago. I have purchased an apron online that is a proper business/catering supplied one and I will be printing my own logo onto it.

Shame, as I would have snapped up any kind of CND/Shellac/Minx branded one.

What about asking S2's permission to use the CND logo and go to a sign writing place that stitches images onto aprons for you?

They're not that expensive :) Xx

Hi Pixie, frankly I haven't got the time to be farting about, I work 70hrs a week, I am exhausted. I just don't need the mither. I haven't got time to sleep, let alone buy an apron, send it off to a signwriting place or visit one. I think I pay enough for CND products already without having to pay extra than i need to to get an apron specially made.

This outburst isn't aimed at you Pixie hun, thanks for the suggestion though xxxxx

Hi Pixie, frankly I haven't got the time to be farting about, I work 70hrs a week, I am exhausted. I just don't need the mither. I haven't got time to sleep, let alone buy an apron, send it off to a signwriting place or visit one. I think I pay enough for CND products already without having to pay extra than i need to to get an apron specially made.

This outburst isn't aimed at you Pixie hun, thanks for the suggestion though xxxxx

Yeah fair enough. It's on my to do list (with about 400 other things) as I want one with my logo on it Xx

Yeah fair enough. It's on my to do list (with about 400 other things) as I want one with my logo on it Xx

i've just had a brew and calmed down a little.
just had a quick look on the net, can get some nice tabards with personalised embroidery on them.

Will ask S2 for permission now.

shouldn't have to fanny about doing all this though....:-(

I asked about this ages ago as I prefer aprons to full on sticky uniforms!

Mrs Geek said to watch this space, but as I say it was ages ago. I have purchased an apron online that is a proper business/catering supplied one and I will be printing my own logo onto it.

Shame, as I would have snapped up any kind of CND/Shellac/Minx branded one.

yeah, I saw that thread, nothing came of it though... :irked:

not sure if this would work...but could you contact CND through their website? Let them know why you would love to be able to purchase these types of products and why you are not happy. Just a thought :)

I think I've got one knocking about somewhere gathering dust. If you want it let me know.

Ive been thinking if this as well. Especially when doing pedis.

What about getting a plain black apron and a bling bag? Can you see where I'm going with this :) yes it will be BLINGY but it's me!

However Lynne if you have 2 needing a new home (can't take curvygirls she will beat me up in school on Monday :)

Vicki x

Bumping this as I'd love to get my hands on one. Sick of being covered in dust x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't they have them at the annual beauty shows in the UK?

This side, I saw them at the CND stand last year in white, we now have black ones after attending some classes where they are part of marketing pack they send you afterwards along with the pins etc.

Latest posts

Back