CND apron!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Geek - looks like you got yourself some orders here :hug:

Oh go on then ... Me too x

I need a Shellac apron in my life!!

X

I need one too!!!x

I thought it had a big Shellac logo on it?

If it's the one I saw, I don't overly like it but I would still get it. I have my own apron with my logo on and would add it to this one too.

Izzy doll I remember that apron it was wicked and came out in the mid 90's when we launched SpaPedicure. OK I am listening I promise and I have asked Kaire to email CND which she has done.

Sam and I are currently sitting in LAX awaiting flight number 3 of the final journey into San Diego. We have a big CND Global Summit and we have also bought in 3 members of the management team and Kaire is one of them so let's see what we can do!!!!

Izzy doll I remember that apron it was wicked and came out in the mid 90's when we launched SpaPedicure. OK I am listening I promise and I have asked Kaire to email CND which she has done.

Sam and I are currently sitting in LAX awaiting flight number 3 of the final journey into San Diego. We have a big CND Global Summit and we have also bought in 3 members of the management team and Kaire is one of them so let's see what we can do!!!!

How come you didn't bring me with you. I'm strong , I can carry bags....*sulks*

Can sweet squared not commision our own UK version ?

I NEED an Apron !
Just saying :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dear All - I can't find the thread where I posted that we were going to receive the final few that CND had... but we have them. There are only 34! I have not put them on the web. Depending how long they take to go, we will consider creating our own as an on-stock SKU. Just wanted to give you a heads up as I promised :cool::Love:

Last edited:
Can we have a picture?

Dear All - I can't find the thread where I posted that we were going to receive the final few that CND had... but we have them. There are only 34! I have not put them on the web. Depending how long they take to go, we will consider creating our own as an on-stock SKU. Just wanted to give you a heads up as I promised :cool::Love:

How do we get hold of one? x

Can I have one please? X

I would think you would need to phone S2 and place your order if they are not putting them on the web.

Nowt to do with SG folks so you can't baggy one on here :)

Got my apron, they are £16.95 plus vat and yes you do have to ring and order :)

As far as I know its the one that was a special giveaway in USA with the intro kit, has I love (in shape of heart) shellac with a picture of the red nail and its in black, I already have one apron with my logo and name on and was going to get another as I use it all the time, so to have 2 is fab for when one washing... And will hotfix swarovskis on it with my name.

Sorry rubbish pic but this is from CND website when promo was on and I got info via email months ago, tho wasn't our promo :( USA only

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 264
Thanks Maz, oh I need to think now do I don't I?! I don't wear a tunic for working I hate the feel of them and find them restrictive so this could be my answer. Xx

I have 2 tunics and ok in winter but hate them in summer as so hot, so I wear my apron and a vest top with 3/4 trousers so look professional and keep cool, especially if driving between clients on not in home salon. Plus after doing my nails once and spilling mica powder, I'm such a clutz, I realised aprons are long and save your clothes lol

Latest posts

Back