CND apron!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evaperk

Reaction score
I just had an email from CND.com with an offer of a free apron with a shellac starter pack.
When will we be able to get them here? when oh when? I don't even want one for free just to be able to buy one!

I just had an email from CND.com with an offer of a free apron with a shellac starter pack.
When will we be able to get them here? when oh when? I don't even want one for free just to be able to buy one!

These offers are not always done worldwide. If they can be got, S2 will get them. We also get things in the UK that the US techs can't get! Different markets and all that. :hug:

Ooh I'd love a CND apron!!!

Especially for session work!

fab. on the spa pedi day we were all hoping they would bring one out. fingers crossed! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Got the email also, love the aprons, I want one :)

Omg would love one

I want one too xx

Glad someone else had that mail!! I got very excited about it( yes, I know it's only an apron) but hey, small things and all. Then read in the small print u.s only :( will keep checking S2 to see if we get?!

I read u.s only also, but if anyone can get them over here the sweets can :) fingers crossed x

Well........yes it would be nice, BUT, what is the apron like ? Yea yea I know the one about the gift horse with the mouth lol :rolleyes:

CND or Creative as was years ago...did the most fantastic apron.....silver, almost plastic like material that wiped down and lasted forever :Love: this was a seriously practical and professional apron!
Then it changed to stripey material in silver or beigey brown ... YUK ! Sorry but I hated them and its not often CND do something I hate!

So I want to see what's on offer here...free or not, before I go all gooey about it :)

the one in the pic showed a plain blk one with a small a CND logo - Ill have one too, Iv been looking on ebay for an apron but they all look rank..

Latest posts

Back