CND at Excel - Any Offers??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
Hello All!

I know you don't like repeat threads so i'm sorry in advance if it is! But I can't seem to find the info I need so I hope someone can help please!

I am just wondering if CND are going to have any sort of offers on at Februarys Excel for the Shellac & the Minx??

I know most likely no for the Shellac as it's going to be the spanking new stuff but just in case???? :)

I only want to go to Excel to buy from CND but if there are no offers on I think I might just wait and buy all the new stuff from CND London like normal!

Hope someone knows pleeasse! Thanks :lol:

hi , from what i acn gather in the "scratch " magazines , they dont seem to have any offers unlike the companies going to be there

i hope this helps
cheryl

its not really 'an offer' as such but if your buying shellac from them you will save money buying the rack as opposed to individual colours.
As far as I'm aware they've not advertised any exclusive offers.

I have just had an email from s2 saying:

• We will be showcasing the one - the only - CND Shellac as well as launching the 12 NEW Shellac mirror shine colours plus....
  • We will be introducing the new Marian Newman Minx Collection as well as another 25 ‘never before seen’ new Minx designs.
  • Join us in the VIP lounge and have Marian Newman Minx a pinkie for you personally!
  • Linda & Jim Nordstrom will be with us to answer everything about Lumos – the new lightning-fast drying Bottom and Top coat that is now in super-high demand!
  • Come and be dazzled by the new Dashing Diva Coloured Wraps!
  • Come try out Minx, Shellac, Lumos or Dashing Diva at our Super Cool “Demo City” (hmm. That does sound kind of cool)
  • We will also be offering exclusive show Buy-In offers.
I cant wait for the new shellac colours, Im a little bored with the old ones now as I always change my colour and need something new for myself and of course not forgetting myself, lol and my clients if I have any left. I love it and was once a nail biter and now I have lovely long nails.

:lol:

Does anyone know if they are going to sell/ demo Popits? x

I have just had an email from s2 saying:

• We will be showcasing the one - the only - CND Shellac as well as launching the 12 NEW Shellac mirror shine colours plus....
  • We will be introducing the new Marian Newman Minx Collection as well as another 25 ‘never before seen’ new Minx designs.
  • Join us in the VIP lounge and have Marian Newman Minx a pinkie for you personally!
  • Linda & Jim Nordstrom will be with us to answer everything about Lumos – the new lightning-fast drying Bottom and Top coat that is now in super-high demand!
  • Come and be dazzled by the new Dashing Diva Coloured Wraps!
  • Come try out Minx, Shellac, Lumos or Dashing Diva at our Super Cool “Demo City” (hmm. That does sound kind of cool)
  • We will also be offering exclusive show Buy-In offers.
I cant wait for the new shellac colours, Im a little bored with the old ones now as I always change my colour and need something new for myself and of course not forgetting myself, lol and my clients if I have any left. I love it and was once a nail biter and now I have lovely long nails.

:lol:
How do you get a vip ticket for the lounge?

I just got this too - I so want to go even more now - just been trying to see how much it would cost and it will be £198 for my flight!! just for the day and that's before buying anything - but I am so tempted! Sweet squared always seem to make it worth it!! :lol:

Hey jo I was thinking of going to!! Need to check diary though!

Let me know if you do decide to go :lol:

Oh cool, thanks so much! I guess they must be doing something if they're going to have 'exclusive show buy-in offers.'

I think it might be worth making the trip just in case then! :)

Thanks again! :hug:

Hi, i just looked on the PB web page and it says CND are offering a free Brisa Kit with the purchase of their Shellac show offer!

It says on the PB shows offers page

With the purchase of the NEW Shellac Show Offer you will receive a FREE CND Brisa Kit.
This offer is extended ONLY when the Special Offer Voucher is presented on Stand 105 and while supplies last.

HTH's

It says on the PB shows offers page

With the purchase of the NEW Shellac Show Offer you will receive a FREE CND Brisa Kit.
This offer is extended ONLY when the Special Offer Voucher is presented on Stand 105 and while supplies last.

HTH's

hey helen, where do we get this voucher please? have you got a link to it? xx

I saw this on PB website but where do you get the voucher ??!!

Sorry for asking the same question as previously posted, but that offer sounds great, but how do you get the voucher? Will it be given on the day of the show?
Don't want to miss out :)
Thanks

Sorry for asking the same question as previously posted, but that offer sounds great, but how do you get the voucher? Will it be given on the day of the show?
Don't want to miss out :)
Thanks

Maybe we have to print out the page were all the offers are??! That's what I've done until I hear something else. Xx

Think I might give S2 a call tomorrow and ask them? I'll update on here when I know xxx

Does anyone know if they are going to sell/ demo Popits? x

When I trained for Minx, i wanted to buy PopIts and i was told theyve been discontinued.

HTH xx

When I trained for Minx, i wanted to buy PopIts and i was told theyve been discontinued.

HTH xx

Popits are still alive and kickin on s2 website....

Any news on the Brisa voucher yet? :hug:

Latest posts

Back