CND At Walmart?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
I am LIVID this morning!
Can someone PLEASE explain this to me!
Why are these products at Walmart and WHY are the prices PUBLIC?
I'm madder than a wet cat right now...
cnd - Walmart.com

I am LIVID this morning!
Can someone PLEASE explain this to me!
Why are these products at Walmart and WHY are the prices PUBLIC?
I'm madder than a wet cat right now...
cnd - Walmart.com

I am sorry I don't have anything more constructive to add to this thread. I just couldn't read your 'madder than a wet cat right now' comment and not tell you how much it made me howl.

On a serious note, this does not sound good at all :-/

I'm uk, but I'm still like :O

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Nooooooo! Have you spoken to cnd about it? Hope this doesn't mean we'll be seeing it at Asda in the UK any time soon!

Oh no 😣... Why would they do that? Im not sure what was previously like where you are but its only available in 2 places in the UK which keeps it professional as it should be.

It is much cheaper where you are too.

Xx

Talk about jaw dropping, I cant believe this. Am in the UK but completely livid, how is this possible?

Karaxxx

A friend of mine just logged on and was able to create an account without proof of any certification of any kind and was able to purchase product.

I'm about to lose my nut and it's not going to be pretty.........

How strange? Imagine if it was at Asda guys- perhaps Gigi can shed some light on this one...

What was there to purchase? I know there was an incidence of old polish stock being found at Tk maxx that s2 we're not aware of could it be something like that?

Nooooooo! Have you spoken to cnd about it? Hope this doesn't mean we'll be seeing it at Asda in the UK any time soon!
Calling CND now.

Oh no 😣... Why would they do that? Im not sure what was previously like where you are but its only available in 2 places in the UK which keeps it professional as it should be.

It is much cheaper where you are too.

Xx
Those are US prices, I'm in Canada, so it's a tad pricier for me.

I had concerns when news of the buyout first spread.
I was told not to worry.
oy yoy yoy :evil:

I don't know what to think now.

Unbelievable! Im in the US and just checked walmart.com and its there. Shellac as well as Vinylux!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

What was there to purchase? I know there was an incidence of old polish stock being found at Tk maxx that s2 we're not aware of could it be something like that?

EVERYTHING is available, just go look: Shellac, Vinylux, Monomer, Polymer etc etc

OMG! I'm sure Asda is part of the Walmart group! Scared!!

I LOVE my CND products, and I LOVE the support I get.
In the past 2yrs, I have invested heavily into CND.

But now... I'm afraid that my investment might have been for naught if this is the face of things to come.
I invested in the product AND the REPUTATION.
With all due respect, "Walmart" is NOT the kind of reputation that I want to be associated with.

When I first inquired about the buyout, with regards to my fears of diversion... I was told not to worry.
Really?

I LOVE my CND products, and I LOVE the support I get.
In the past 2yrs, I have invested heavily into CND.

But now... I'm afraid that my investment might have been for naught if this is the face of things to come.
I invested in the product AND the REPUTATION.
With all due respect, "Walmart" is NOT the kind of reputation that I want to be associated with.

When I first inquired about the buyout, with regards to my fears of diversion... I was told not to worry.
Really?

Let us know how you get on when you call!
What was the buyout all about!? Sorry I'm a bit slow on all this.

Walmart have a marketplace business model. They have 3rd parties selling goods through their website - like amazon, ebay etc. This particular seller is on all those platforms. So it's nothing new.

CND products are too widely available. I know numerous brands that monitor the movements of their stock a lot more closely. It can be done.

Looks like Walmart is trying to take on Amazon in their "Marketplace" approach. It is on Walmarts site, but as you can see, it says "Sold by Salon Supply Source". Looks like "Salon Supply Source" is a distributor in the US selling through them.

Have alerted CND. I suspect swift and very serious action if they can identify who Salon Supply Source is.

Latest posts

Back