CND basic manicure/pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aayspa

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

To all of you that use CND for your manicures and pedicures may I ask what you do and use for basic treatments rather than the full spa treatment? I did contact CND to see what they advise but they said they only do the full Spa treatments so if I wanted to do basic treatments it was all down to me, don't get me wrong thats great that we get to decide but what do you all do? Do you use different products or just cut out parts of the full treatment?

Any advise/thoughts would be great

xxx

Hi Geeks,

To all of you that use CND for your manicures and pedicures may I ask what you do and use for basic treatments rather than the full spa treatment? I did contact CND to see what they advise but they said they only do the full Spa treatments so if I wanted to do basic treatments it was all down to me, don't get me wrong thats great that we get to decide but what do you all do? Do you use different products or just cut out parts of the full treatment?

Any advise/thoughts would be great

xxx

Well my basic is prep really
File , shape , cuticle care, from there it's polish , oil buff or shellac , followed by a lick of a sensation lotion .

The next one I do is the same and a exfoliation and steam towles to remove and the finishing lotion is massaged in for several minutes on each hand.

Next one (ull one) same as the other 2 and hand soak , and masque and mitts .

Hi hun

My basic is foot soak with scentsations wash, file, shape, cuticle work, basic foot file/rasp, leg and foot massage with scentsation lotion(but scaled down version of full spa leg and foot massage) then polish application and solar oil.

I also offer earth spa pedi and will over another more results based pedi which is the same as my basic but with the addition of the sea scrub and sea serum.

My basic is charged at £20 the other two at £25.

Hth x x x

Never even thought about using scentsations on the feet!

Thank you for your replies.

Anyone else??

xxx

Basic Manicure,
Sanitise
Cuticle Away
File
Buff or Colour
Scentsation Lotion

Basic Pedicure,
Soak Sentsation Wash
Cuticle Away
File/clip
Buff or Colour
Scentsation Lotion.

I don't do any hard skin removal during a Basic Pedicure, I do soak but that is a personal preference as I'm not keen on working on smelly feet. :wink2:

Thank you klassy klaws. You're right smelly feet don't sound very appealing

Xx

Latest posts

Back