CND Brisa gel conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
I'm all booked to do the course on 25th June!!!!!
I'm so excited:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I wondered if anyone could tell me what you get in the kit? I know the lamp is included but what else? Just want to plan how much I'll need to spend on all the gels, prep, brushes etc?
Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Woohoo, how exciting!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've no idea what's in the kit I'm afraid but just wanted to say congrats. Well done on qualifying too - you must be feeling over the moon! :biggrin:

You shouldn't need to buy anything as it's all included in the kit. Its the Brisa Master kit you get, everything you need. hth

Thanks for your replies, that's good to know!

I really am over the moon, I've nobody to share my excitement with so just wanted to tell everyone here as you all understand how I'm feeling :hug::hug:

I'm hoping to do mine on 20th June, can't wait!! X

I'm hoping to do mine on 20th June, can't wait!! X

Where abouts? I'm going to Manchester. You'll have to let me know how you get on xx

let me know how you get on, i want to book onto shellac and master painter first then im going to do brisa xx

let me know how you get on, i want to book onto shellac and master painter first then im going to do brisa xx
Certainly will, I'm going to book myself onto the shellac course when I've saved up a bit more xx

Hi chick
I recently did mine and you get LLLOOOOOAAADS. I was well impressed! Lots of different gels, scrub fresh, solar oil, cuticle away, files etc...

:D happy days!

Hi chick
I recently did mine and you get LLLOOOOOAAADS. I was well impressed! Lots of different gels, scrub fresh, solar oil, cuticle away, files etc...

:D happy days!

Brilliant :D:D:D

Do we need to take a model? X

Latest posts

Back