CND Brisa Gel convert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
I've recently qualified as a nail technician with CIBTAC and was wondering if this is a good enough qualification to convert to brisa gel?

The best way to get the correct answer is to call Sweet Squared and ask directly.
0845 2106060

ok thanks for your help :)

Hold on a sec! You have to qualify to use Brisa Gel? lol

Surely if you are a qualified Gel Tech, you can use any Gel? Strange :eek:

To use any of CND Enhancement products wether it be Brisa Gel or L&P you need to do a conversion course, this course covers all the theory, techniques, scientific and of course practical information about the products.

Application techniques from company to company can be completely different so to get the best out of your chosen product you need to do the correct training.

Sweet Squared don't sell any of there Enhancement products to someone who has not done an conversion class.

Fraid not. Not strange at CND. It's the way we roll as they say.

You have to convert to use Brisa gels for the same reason you need to convert to CND L&P ... Because the products are different and work differently and we want all the technicians who use our products to have great success with them; to understand the products and how they work and why they work and the different chemistry behind them.

It makes perfect sense in my book. I wouldn't think of using a different product without instruction from the experts who use and train with that product.

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. Fair enough. I will have to look into it then

Latest posts

Back