CND Brisa Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddie

Reaction score
I read on another message board about this product. Is it only available in America at the moment?

well... looks like the cat got out of the bag before I could take it out proper ;)

It will be launched in the UK at Olympia.

Caught ya, lol.
A few of us knew already anyway, we can`t wait........

sawasdee ka

So can i ask please if gel will be for cnd train nail tech same l&p or is for some body can buy not train cnd .

Thank you Mui from Thailand

You will not have to be a CND L&P trained tech to purchase it from Designer Nails... but you will have to have a CND Brisa Conversion or Brisa Foundation to purchase it.

so does this mean CND now has a gel?

FingerNailFixer said:
so does this mean CND now has a gel?
I think it may still be at the stage where I would have to kill you if I told you :lol:

any chance I will hear of this without death at the chicago show? :green:

umm... not sure on that one... it is really close to the launch date so maybe...maybe not ;)

dying to know!! I am working the creative booth so will keep my ears peeled!!

Does this mean that although being a CND nail tech, unless I have done a conversion with Brisa I won`t be able to get it?

possibly. I have not yet finalised the proceedures. So I can't say for sure if the UK techs will be required to do a conversion yet. To bypass the conversion route, I will need to feel confident that L&P users will have no problem working safely with the system. I will let you know more closer to the launch. ;)

The Nail Geek said:
possibly. I have not yet finalised the proceedures. So I can't say for sure if the UK techs will be required to do a conversion yet. To bypass the conversion route, I will need to feel confident that L&P users will have no problem working safely with the system. I will let you know more closer to the launch. ;)
are you abe to say if is a soak off gel yet- the suspense is killing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back