CND Brisa Hard Gel original

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigily

Reaction score
hello ladies and fellas if there are any on here. I did the original Brisa Hard gel course a zillion years ago when it was first launched but it never really took off for me and at the time I'd been doing cnd l&p and just found the transition in technique a bit tricky so never really persevered. I've now decided, after years of doing Bio Sculpture, that I'd like to add a hard gel to my menu. I've tried Brisa Lite sculpting gel and initially was a fan but since had issues so was looking at Brisa hard gel again. So today my products arrived and my memory has eluded me (I'm over 50 now so nothing I shouldn't expect I suppose haha). On Cnd.com it says that Brisa Bond is uv curable but on their YouTube video they apply it but don't say to cure it and if so how long for (I have the new cnd led lamp, so assume it's number 1 button 10 seconds)? Could someone enlighten me please, thanks ever so in advance.

I've got nothing for you..lol.. I'm in your age group and also tried hard gels years ago.. I just can't get past the honey like texture.. Let us know how this goes.

hello ladies and fellas if there are any on here. I did the original Brisa Hard gel course a zillion years ago when it was first launched but it never really took off for me and at the time I'd been doing cnd l&p and just found the transition in technique a bit tricky so never really persevered. I've now decided, after years of doing Bio Sculpture, that I'd like to add a hard gel to my menu. I've tried Brisa Lite sculpting gel and initially was a fan but since had issues so was looking at Brisa hard gel again. So today my products arrived and my memory has eluded me (I'm over 50 now so nothing I shouldn't expect I suppose haha). On Cnd.com it says that Brisa Bond is uv curable but on their YouTube video they apply it but don't say to cure it and if so how long for (I have the new cnd led lamp, so assume it's number 1 button 10 seconds)? Could someone enlighten me please, thanks ever so in advance.

Hi jigily, like you I tried a hard gel years ago but ended up training in Calgel which I really like but was wondering about the Brisa Hard gel as I dont do l&p at the moment, also in the same age group lol, . I trained several years ago but only really just starting to take the plungeas I work full time still. How are you getting on with the Brisa hard gel? does it last well or any problems with lifting? do you cnd tips? how do you remove it? efile or normal file just wondering as I do not have an efile, dont think I would trust myself with one lol. I was thinking of trying cnd L&P have you tried that too.??? thanks sonia sorry for all the questions lol.

Can't beat original Brisa in my opinion :)
Yes apply Brisa base and cure for 10 seconds which is button 1.

Latest posts

Back