CND Brisa... I've finally done it but.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Hi all.... I'm very happy to say that after two years (crap training to begin,not with cnd) and a convert course with cnd I've finally mastered my gels 😊 yay!!!
Normally within a week all my tips have come off and/or they were lifting!! not this time 😊 but....
I'm really struggling with making my own white gel tip 😥 (if you know what I mean)

What's the feelers on buying white tips?? 😁
Does anybody use them??
Or shall I just plod along with the white gel??

Tia x

Hi all.... I'm very happy to say that after two years (crap training to begin,not with cnd) and a convert course with cnd I've finally mastered my gels 😊 yay!!!
Normally within a week all my tips have come off and/or they were lifting!! not this time 😊 but....
I'm really struggling with making my own white gel tip 😥 (if you know what I mean)

What's the feelers on buying white tips?? 😁
Does anybody use them??
Or shall I just plod along with the white gel??

Tia x

Hi Tia,

First of all, congratulations on getting round to doing your CND Brisa conversion!

I wouldn't revert to using white tips just yet - maintain your standards :) Plus, what would you do when it comes doing a rebalance? People like forever french and will pay for it - just keep practising and don't give up! :)

That's good to hear I plan on doing brisa conversion when iv finished my level 3 in nail services, I dont really use White tips as I think if you do it yourself with White gel it looks a look more natural

im looking at doing brisa soon to go alongside bio sculpture. when i do french i put the white on quite messily and then using a clean brush go along the in side and make it nice (if that makes sense)
look on here and you tube at videos to watch and help u xx

Latest posts

Back