CND Brisa or CND L&P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayleighnailsx

Reaction score
Hi
I have trained in bio sculpture gel overlays but i am now looking into doing nail enhancements. I did think about doing the bio sculpture tip course but have realised i would be much better off doing either the CND brisa or the L & p but i dont know which one? In the past i have found using l & p a lot harder than using a gel but i love the look and i really would love to Be able to do it. Or should i just stick with gel Any opinons on both products would be fab please geeks xxx

CND are a fantastic company, the products are amazing and they deliver great results, their customer service is the best i have come across so far. Been using CND L & P for 6 years now and absolutely love it, so easy to work with i'm sure you would pick it up in no time.
I've used a few different gel systems in the past and Brisa was my favourite, I have been asking if there's a better gel system out there because i have much less experience with gel and wanted some advice as thinking about buying a system. You mentioned you use Biosculpture, what's your opinion on it?

Thank you the CND course are a lot of money but i suppose you get what you pay for and if you want the best you pay the price! I asbsolutly love bio sculpture last for ages, flexible fab range of colours and stays looking shiny the only thing i must say that gets to me is how many diffrent products there are to use gets confusing sometimes but i do love the product!! Xx thats why i would prefer to do the L & p course as i already do a gel and it would be nice to learn another skill i just hope i can do it. Xxx

CND L & P is so straight forward, there aren't loads of products you need to use for each application and I like that - I would be put off by using lots of different things to do a treatment because I've been with CND so long I know there's no need for all the faffing around it's nice to have things simple and use good products that get the job done well. I think that's one of the reasons I've not swayed to gel before now because of all the too-ing and fro-ing back and forth different pots and products and curing 2 nails at a time, in and out of the uv lamp etc but it's time to get stuck into i think and see what happens. You'll enjoy any CND course, I know they are more expensive than most and so are the products but what you get for your money really is worth it i promise you!! Go for the L & P, you already have experience working with gel so it will be an exciting change for you

When I mentor techs here, I have them train in l&p FIRST, then Brisa. It's a lot easier to teach you structure and how to build an apex with Liquid and powder, and then once you've mastered that- move on to Brisa :)
L&P will also apply to a greater variety of clients needing a nail makeover as opposed to those only needing some enhancing with Brisa.
Good luck!

Brilliant thanks girls i better start saving then :) :) xxx

Latest posts

Back