CND Brisa Vintage Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainDrop

Reaction score
Hiya was wondering if you geeks could help?

I was very kindly given a CND vintage brisa lamp from a nail tech friend of mine when I was first starting to train and practice (she had upgraded to the newer lamp lol) I have since done the same and am looking to sell the vintage lamp.

The thing is, there are a few product stains on the base inside the lamp (which I never questioned or complained about as it was a gift) but now I want to get it in the best possible condition before I sell. Can anyone tell me the best method to remove the stains?

Many thanks for any replies :)

It may be product on there on sow times if I liquid like acetone has got onto it, it makes like a pattern in the plastic shell which looks like a stain but you can't remove it :( I doubt anyone would want to buy the old Brisa lamp :/

Hiya was wondering if you geeks could help?

I was very kindly given a CND vintage brisa lamp from a nail tech friend of mine when I was first starting to train and practice (she had upgraded to the newer lamp lol) I have since done the same and am looking to sell the vintage lamp.

The thing is, there are a few product stains on the base inside the lamp (which I never questioned or complained about as it was a gift) but now I want to get it in the best possible condition before I sell. Can anyone tell me the best method to remove the stains?

Many thanks for any replies :)

Keep the lamp ... it is still an effective tool and you never know when you may perhaps need a back up. I still have mine and I use it for demo nails and other experiments. It is worth so little now, I would definitely keep it.

It may be product on there on sow times if I liquid like acetone has got onto it, it makes like a pattern in the plastic shell which looks like a stain but you can't remove it :( I doubt anyone would want to buy the old Brisa lamp :/

Thank you for your suggestion, I think it may be a product like Shellac as the stain is red. The only reason I'm selling is because I know someone who is interested in buying :)

Keep the lamp ... it is still an effective tool and you never know when you may perhaps need a back up. I still have mine and I use it for demo nails and other experiments. It is worth so little now, I would definitely keep it.

Thank you as well Geeg for your reply, I would definitely have kept it as a back-up, but I have 2 of the newer CND lamps (for that exact reason ;))
Again, I have a buyer who is interested, so would just like to make it look as presentable as possible.

Is there a safe way to clean it without affecting the way the lamp operates?

Thank you

If the marks are on the metal footplate of the lamp then I would just put a pad saturated with Acetone on it for 10 minutes and then wipe off.

I too have this lamp does anybody know if you can still get bulbs?? I love it for at home , colour popping , playing and it's a great back up lamp !

Ta claire x

I too have this lamp does anybody know if you can still get bulbs?? I love it for at home , colour popping , playing and it's a great back up lamp !

Ta claire x

Sweet Squared still sell replacement bulbs x

It's great for toes too x

If the marks are on the metal footplate of the lamp then I would just put a pad saturated with Acetone on it for 10 minutes and then wipe off.

Thank you once again Geeg

Sweet Squared still sell replacement bulbs x

Ace thanks Fee I've just not seen them on the website , must open eyes and concentrate ! Lol xx

Latest posts

Back