CND Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate0123

Reaction score
Hiya can anyone help I did a clients toes with CND Brisa yesterday and she's rung to tell me one has cleanly come off?! Any ideas? Thanks

Hi could you go through the stages of your application so we can get an idea of what your doing?

Hi yes of course

Cuticle work
Removed shine
Dehydrated
Brisa bond
Colour
Scrub fresh
Top coat
Scrub fresh
Solar oil

Thanks!

As my very dear friend and colleague klassyklaws is now offline, I'll carry on lol

OK, two things

1 you say cuticle work,what exactly are you doing and using

2 why are you Scrubfreshing after colour coat and before topcoat?

Thank you, cuticle away and removing any excess cuticle, I scrub fresh to take away the sticky inhibition

Are you neutralising the Cuticle Away with water and liquid soap? Are you using a curette to remove all excess cuticle? Some toes are really built up!

Are you making sure the nails are dry before applying Brisa Bond? Are you curing it or 10 seconds? Are you capping the free edge?

Are you creating a thin clear brisa layer and curing before coloured brisa layer?When doing toes here is no need to remove inhibition layer before topcoat as you will not be finishing by filing

Any of these help?

Thanks will try without scrub fresh

If a nail comes off clean like that, it was never truly adhered in the first place.

Make sure all that cuticle is gone and that the nail is bone dry ... If either cuticle or moisture is present, it creates a barrier between the gel and the plate.

Della has covered everything.

Latest posts

Back