CND brushes recommendation please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
Do CND have a shorter handled acrylic brush? Im using the one supplied in my kit atm, its the #8 Pro Styler which is a nice brush but i find the handle very long. Looking in the S2 catoloque and the #10 Ultra Sculpter looks a tad shorter in the picture but not sure of its true size? Also does anyone know if the Designer Nails brushes are quite short? many Thanks. :)

I think they are all the same length but I find th ultra sculpter 10 the best for me

I think they are all the same length but I find th ultra sculpter 10 the best for me

Yep, it is the same length but a much easier (once you get used to it) brush to use! Love my US #10!!! :)

OOh me too Deana- Although now that the master series are not being made anymore, I am finding a new love for one of mine. :( What a bummer to love something I can't GET now lol!!! I went and bought 8 replacement heads from my local distributor- think that will last me a while ;)

OOh me too Deana- Although now that the master series are not being made anymore, I am finding a new love for one of mine. :( What a bummer to love something I can't GET now lol!!! I went and bought 8 replacement heads from my local distributor- think that will last me a while ;)

I know this is OT but, speaking of something you LOVE and it being discontinued... I went to my local beauty supply last night for some CND Dry & Shine and they told me it's been discontinued! :eek:

Well, I e-mailed CND today and sure enough, it IS being discontinued. I'm so sad!!! I LOVE, and I mean LOVE, D&S! I guess I'll now be on a quest for it. What we won't do for the products we love, huh??? :)

Latest posts

Back