cnd certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrst2be

Reaction score
Hi, I have completed the cnd foundation course and just received my certificate, but on it it says I have completed the conversion course, does anyone know if this is correct i thought the conversion course was different from the foundation course.

Thanks

How long was the course that you did? Down here the foundation is 5 days and then you sit your certification about 6 months later, and a conversion is just one day.
Not sure exactly how it works up there, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to ring and ask.

Last edited:
If you have done the foundation course you would have attended 5 days or more,
if you did a conversion course you would have attended 1 day
how many days did you attend hun ?
it could possible just be a simple mistake that will be easily cleared up with a phone call, if you have the wrong certificate there will be no problem getting it corrected hun creative are very good

thanks, yeah I did the 5 day course, I have tried to email CND Manchester but not had a reply yet probably because of the holidays. I thought the conversion was a 1 day course, I just presumed the certificate would say foundation course on it.

Anyone that has done the foundation course, did your certificate say conversion course?

thanks Loubylou. I will give them a call, it must be a mistake

Sounds like it is a mistake, we are all human and do make them now and again, just ring them hun, they will have a record of the course you took and send one out to you no problem
my foundation course cert says foundation

Latest posts

Back