CND Colour & Effects

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amymc15

Reaction score
Hi,
Ok... I have a question that I hope you may be able to share your opinions on...
I am in the process of an nvq 2 in beauty therapy and am looking to invest in some good quality, versatile nail polishes for when I can offer a manicure/ pedicure... I love the look and sound of CND colour and effects and was wondering wot the most popular colours and effects are for you guys if I was to start with a small stock... Maybe 15 colours & 5 effects?
Thanx in advance!
Amy :0)

Hi Amy,
I think 15 colours & 5 effects would be plenty to be going on with! If you call up Sweet Squared they will help you with their most popular colours. If it were me I'd go for
Pink and white for French
Taffy pink
Tropic coral
Flashpoint
Desert suede
Rose bisque
Plum ville
Raisin in the sun
Dark ruby
Asphalt
Blackjack
and another light colour either marshmallow rose or rose water
Another bright either electric orange or other

As for effects I'd get a mix of the glitters and shimmers and pearls eg
Gold, crimson, jade sparkle,
Ice blue shimmer, lavender pearl or whatever you think.

If you can get to a sweet squared shop you can have a look at the colour wheel to play around and make up a collection in your head. If you can get hold of one of the wheels you can ask clients if there's something they'd like that you don't have and you can get it as you go.

Don't forget to invest in top and base coats too, plus the ridge filler is great.

Also remember people will want to buy from you, I bought a tropic coral and used it for the first time yesterday and the client bought it off me!! Xx

Latest posts

Back