CND Complete course - what size bag to take?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
i was just wondering the size of the bag/case i would need for all of my kit for the duration of the course. I know you don't get all of your kit on the same day but i just don't want to be stuck with no way to get home with all of my kit. please help its making me nervous lol x

I've recently done the course and on the first day we were given a huge CND bag that fits all your goodies in each day.

I've recently done the course and on the first day we were given a huge CND bag that fits all your goodies in each day.

great so i don't need to buy one :) x

I have my last day of the complete course next week and I would struggle to get everything in the CND tote that we got - it is just a tote bag and everything would be flopping about all over the place.

I bought a little craft tote (from The Range), some people on my course just brought regular little suitcases.

I'd say it's do-able but the bag is wide and the sides fall down. On the gel and L&P days you get those kits in boxes but you also need to have brought other things on the day (PREP stuff) so that day I had my craft wheely case and a large ikea bag.

I have my last day of the complete course next week and I would struggle to get everything in the CND tote that we got - it is just a tote bag and everything would be flopping about all over the place.

I bought a little craft tote (from The Range), some people on my course just brought regular little suitcases.

I'd say it's do-able but the bag is wide and the sides fall down. On the gel and L&P days you get those kits in boxes but you also need to have brought other things on the day (PREP stuff) so that day I had my craft wheely case and a large ikea bag.

would you say the cnd tote bag and a weekender bag would be enough?

The trolley looks a fine size, but yeah you'd get away with CND tote and a weekender bag, just have to be mindful of things knocking about everywhere - I managed to break the pump part of one of my CoolBlues.

For example on pedicure day you'll be bringing your PEP products, 6 hand towels and a pedi bowl (or washing up bowl) and a ritual tray (includes jug, little bowls, a tray, decoration bits like little stones) and then you'll get all your pedi stuff on the day and they're fair sized tubs. For pedi day I took a holdall 'cause that's all I had at the time - literally nearly killed me how heavy it was and I snapped the strap on it. You travelling by car? I was by train!

The trolley looks a fine size, but yeah you'd get away with CND tote and a weekender bag, just have to be mindful of things knocking about everywhere - I managed to break the pump part of one of my CoolBlues.

For example on pedicure day you'll be bringing your PEP products, 6 hand towels and a pedi bowl (or washing up bowl) and a ritual tray (includes jug, little bowls, a tray, decoration bits like little stones) and then you'll get all your pedi stuff on the day and they're fair sized tubs. For pedi day I took a holdall 'cause that's all I had at the time - literally nearly killed me how heavy it was and I snapped the strap on it. You travelling by car? I was by train!

yeah I'm going by car thank god don't think i could cope on a train lol. thanks for your help :)

Latest posts

Back