CND complete kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Hi could anyone tell me or pm me a list of everything you get in the kit when you do the cnd complete course.i have done a search and couldnt find a full list,i also emailed s2 last week but i havent heard back yet.i want to start buying a few bits but im going to do the complete course later in the year so didnt want to double up on things :) any help would be great,thanks geeks

Call them up with all your questions hon they will tell you (afraid I don't know) I always get all my answers when I call xx

Yea ill try giving them a call,thanks for replying :)

Hi, there is loads, if you have a look on the thread CND ITEC, there is a post on there. There is also a CND complete group that has just started, take a peek on there. We had so many questions (there are a few of us, some have recently completed the CND 14 days and have the ITEC to do and others like myself are starting very soon) Geeg recommended we start a groupso Floss26 sorted it. Have a look and see what you think xx

Thanks so much,i did read the cnd itec thread so must have missed the list lol i would love to join the group but i got the impression it was only for people who had done the course or who were already booked on it?x

When are you thinking of training? You don't need to buy anything for training although some books have been recommended that some of us have bought and you can go to the training in either tunic or smart clothes so some have also bought tunics, but that's it, you don't need to buy tools or products x

Im thinking of doing it later in the year but i was going to start doing shellac first so i didnt want to go mad and order loads if i will get it in the kit when i start the course x

Thanks so much,i did read the cnd itec thread so must have missed the list lol i would love to join the group but i got the impression it was only for people who had done the course or who were already booked on it?x

Hi hun that's definitely the case at the moment but it's under review by the mods so if the situation changes you'll be the first to know.:biggrin:

Ooo i feel very priviliged now :) i think it would be really helpful for people considering the course to be able to speak to people who have done it x

Latest posts

Back