CND complete kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering when you get your kit on the complete course? Do they send them out to you before the course starts or do you get them on the first day? I forgot to ask when I spoke to s2 the other day :)

As far as I know, you get the relevant items as you progress through the course - so on the Manicure Day you get your manicure kit, L&P Day you get your L&P kit and so on. But I don't start until Monday (eeeeek!!!:eek:) so I'm not 100% sure - but I'm sure there'll be someone along soon who knows for definite.

Have you got your course booked yet?

So exciting! I haven't booked yet as I'm waiting for s2 to get back to me with dates so hopefully soon I'll be booked :)

Brilliant! The feedback from the girls who've already done the course is that you get absolutely LOADS of kit, which is another reason why the Complete course is such good value even though I'm sure we all thought :eek: when we saw the initial cost. I actually sat down and worked it all out a while ago - it came to about £800-£900 worth (before VAT).

Oh and apparently you get a bag! And bags are my "thing" so this is the most exciting bit of all, tee hee! :lol:

Kits will be given out on the relevant days by your CND Education Ambassador. We know you want to play but you need the education first :wink2:

I can't wait! It's going to be like Christmas :)

Floss where are you doing your course?

In Verwood, Dorset with Hannah Rowland (CND Education Ambassador of the Year! :biggrin:)

the kit is fab and worth LOADS! the text book alone us worth over £100+... you get almond spa products on mani day... all your tools... hand/body soap... lotion... a big loo roll...lol... cuticle away/eraser.... solor oil.... the list goes on and on :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

the kit is fab and worth LOADS! the text book alone us worth over £100+... you get almond spa products on mani day... all your tools... hand/body soap... lotion... a big loo roll...lol... cuticle away/eraser.... solor oil.... the list goes on and on :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

As Kinkyboots says, it's loads and on relevant days. I have all my tools and products for mani/pedi coming Tuesday...sooo excited. The top of my wardrobe is absolutely packed, can't get much more on there xx

Can the almond products be swapped for something else? Im really allergic !

Might be worth giving S2 a call, I can't see why not. Allergies are a part of everyday life for a lot of people. Perhaps one of the ea's can answer xx

Latest posts

Back