CND complete

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki May

Reaction score
I have finally booked myself onto the CND Complete course. I am really excited and I cannot wait to start. I am also a little nervous It is a lot of money if I fail. Do many people fail? It is a lot to learn in one go. I am of course going to give it my all but what if its too much to take in. I am a complete beginner.

I have finally booked myself onto the CND Complete course. I am really excited and I cannot wait to start. I am also a little nervous It is a lot of money if I fail. Do many people fail? It is a lot to learn in one go. I am of course going to give it my all but what if its too much to take in. I am a complete beginner.

I wouldnt imagine many people fail, as you have said it is alot of money to pay out. You wouldnt pay it if you wasnt going to give it your all :)

Dont get me wrong Id imagine you would need to resit any practicals should they go horribly wrong. But I believe the course & tutors are great so Im sure they will get you through it.

Good luck 😊 xx

Yes your right. Thank you. I wouldn't of booked it if I didn't think I could do it. Last minute nerves I think. Start in 2 weeks and I am really looking forward to it

Nerves are good, it shows you care! Just get lots if practise in. Xx

Latest posts

Back