cnd conversion brilliant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovynails

Reaction score
got to tell you all ,cnd conversion was the best money ever spent,no looking back.first attempt a bit shakey but got home got out mr nail trainer and wopee thin natural looking nails.much easier to use than what i was using b4. :D my educator was brill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (michelle)

so glad it all went well...hotline number is 0113 275 5719 ask for technical if you need any help; you'll get Geek, Diane, Debbie or sometimes me :shock: .. Enjoy, take your time and believe in yourself!! ;)

Go Groovy, keep us all posted on how you get on. I'm so envious of you. :mrgreen: When finances allow I hope to follow suit.

Welcome to the world of beautiful nails groovy the products are a dream to use enjoy

:D :D

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I've got my conversion course :study: coming up on the 14 th of April and I'm so excited. When I've done that course and practiced a little I hope to go on and do my Masters later on this year.

You never know - this time next year I may have my 'Creative Master Nail Technician' certificate proudly adorning my salon wall!!! ;)

nail star you will love the course.im all motivated again now , and i want to do the masters, and the spa manicure course :D

Groovy, I bought the Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure trial kits on Monday and they are sheer heaven :D

The Spa Pedicure Masque smells of spearmint and is so nice I just keep sniffing it!!!! Sad I know!

Well Done Groovy!!

I didn't know you could buy the Spa manicure & pedicure until you had been on CND course??

I'll have to get me some of those trial kits!!!! I love OPI, but after what I've heard about CND Spa ranges I'm desperate to give them a try!!

...believe me you won't regret it.

I thought that you have to go on the course but when I was in the shop they said you didn't have to as there is a video with the kits.

I have been totally converted to CND now.

Oh, by the way, the girls that replied to 'what buffers do you like' I have to agree with you about the Girlfriend. How fab is it :D When I used it for the first time I couldn't believe the shine :o . It was like looking at glass :shock: Thanks for telling us CND novices about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back