CND conversion nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotnailz

Reaction score
Did this set today on my conversion course. I don't think I did too badly but still niggly problems abound!

Took me 3 hours in total, so not happy at all with the timing, but will try and practise that.

My model had lovely large nailbeds but as I was using a brand new brush, I found it difficult to do my smiles right. I'm not that good at smiles anyway, but they came out really wonky today! I'd like to get them really crisp, so will be checking out the tutorials later tonight!
So please, honest opinions!!

Attachments

• DSCF0050.JPG
    DSCF0050.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0051.JPG
    DSCF0051.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0052.JPG
    DSCF0052.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 124
New product, new brush, under pressure and all that I think your being to hard on yourself:hug:

Good job, with practice it will be a FAB job !

Amb xxx

me too i think you have done a great job,

Well done you:)

What are you like mrs ?
Stop slating your work, as you said you had a new brush and it is nerve racking when on a course, i think you have done really well and your smile lines arnt that bad at all, your edges are all invisible so thats good, another couple of sets and you will have cracked it :hug:

lol...I know Lou, I know! No confidence!

Thanks guys....I'll keep practising. xx

I think they look super! I just did my Creative conversion course today too! I really enjoyed it too. Your nails look great, well done!!

Latest posts

Back