CND Conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hi Guys finally booked my Conversion with Julia and now am bricking it, I keep thinking what if I am not good enough and fail, I am so so nervous it's untrue and it's a month away yet, what would happen if say Julia didn't think I was good enough what would I have to do ??:)

Hi Guys finally booked my Conversion with Julia and now am bricking it, I keep thinking what if I am not good enough and fail, I am so so nervous it's untrue and it's a month away yet, what would happen if say Julia didn't think I was good enough what would I have to do ??:)

Calm down I really dont think thats going to happen you'll be fine! :lol:

The whole point of the CND conversion course is to educate you, so they aren't expecting a 'perfect' nail tech to turn up! You will see an improvement over that day and you will learn loads...... Why don't you ring Julia and explain your fears to her? She can put your mind at rest and then you can look forward to it......

The conversion is brilliant you learn so much, every thing is explained thoroughly and them put into practice with plenty of time for questions don't worry you will walk away from your conversion buzzing lol ..xx

You will love Julia and she is an easy person to get on with .. no need to be nervous at all .. no one is judging you ... they are helping you.

A Conversion Class is about products and application of those products in the right way for the system .. the only way you would fail is if your working practices were so abominable that it would bring CND into disrepute. Do you think that is likely to happen with you? I don't think so .. CND really does not attract those kind of technicians to their door. :hug:

Hi Tracy, please dont worry, we are going to have a great day learning, i dont shout loud honest! I love what i do and i hope you get so much out of the day, and gain lots of confidence, looking forward to meeting a fellow geek. Get excited - I do x

Hi there

Can anyone give me the number to ring CND to ask about the conversion course please? I have done a home learn course but want to do the creative one and i hope i can just do the conversion one. Does anyone no how much the CC is too?

Many Thanks

Jo :)

I have just booked to do the conversion course and the spa mani and pedi course, i originally trained with creative but years ago. I am going to go mobile after a career change and need a refresher, desperately!!!! Am nervous about how much ive forgot:cry:

Hi there

Can anyone give me the number to ring CND to ask about the conversion course please? I have done a home learn course but want to do the creative one and i hope i can just do the conversion one. Does anyone no how much the CC is too?

Many Thanks

Jo :)

Ring Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060, the girls in Education will help you......

Thanks Yvette, will call them this week :)

Latest posts

Back