CND course help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashtonrose

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I currently use CND shellac and want to get back into nail extensions. I used NSI and havent done a set in 2 years!!

Was basically looking at doing CND Liquid & Powder Conversion or CND Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel course.

I feel ao daft but whats the actual difference?

It would be fab if someone could help me!

X

Hi, Liquid & Powder is what we know as 'Acrylic Nails' and Brisa Sculpting is a Gel.

Hope this helps

Hi, Liquid & Powder is what we know as 'Acrylic Nails' and Brisa Sculpting is a Gel.

Hope this helps

Thanks. Im unsure which one I should actually do, any ideas?

Do you only want to offer one? Or both? I would do both if you can as some people's nails aren't suitable for gel, some aren't suitable for l&p so to offer both would be a good selling point?!

Yeah I will eventually do both. Just I am mobile and lost confidence in NSI attraction so was looking for a change

I'm wondering the same at the moment! I've bought Brisa gel for the time being but was wondering if it is as strong as L&P? Can anyone help? I've not had much experience with it yet because everyone seems to want Shellac at the moment. - Sorry to ask on your feed ashtonrose - thought it might help us both?! :) x

I didn't like nsi attraction either! I've done my brisa conversion and plan to do my l&p soon! It's up to you which system you choose. I say have a think which will be easiest and then train in the harder one first. Most people find l&p easier but I prefer gel myself!

I'm wondering the same at the moment! I've bought Brisa gel for the time being but was wondering if it is as strong as L&P? Can anyone help? I've not had much experience with it yet because everyone seems to want Shellac at the moment. - Sorry to ask on your feed ashtonrose - thought it might help us both?! :) x

Is it brisa you have or brisa lite?

Hi, Sorry I bought Brisa lite sculpting xx

Hi, Sorry I bought Brisa lite sculpting xx

Then no it's not as strong as l&p. it's not as strong as brisa either. Brisa lite is good for those who wants some length but it's not strong enough to create long stiletto nails or anything.

to be honest nothing is quite as strong as l&p even brisa gel is a little softer and more bendy which is why it suits people with strong nails! L&p suits people with weaker bendy nails!

Thanks :) In that case I think the Brisalite will suit most of my clients but I think i'll have a look into L&P training - thank you again xx

Dont be silly GemL its absolutely fine.

I know I will do both but dont want it to be a waste if I end up in a salon where they dont use either and I end up having to use NSI again 😩

Dont be silly GemL its absolutely fine.

I know I will do both but dont want it to be a waste if I end up in a salon where they dont use either and I end up having to use NSI again 😩

Defo do both, then convince the salon owner to use CND loooool!

Defo do both, then convince the salon owner to use CND loooool!

Haha if only it were that easy. I would love my own salon in the future anyway so I would stock all CND haha

Latest posts

Back