CND course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
I am doing the cnd natural nails course on 4th may as I want to upgrade from my essential nails training, iv paid my deposit and was told I would receive something in the post. All iv had is an email confirming my payment, is it normal to receive info on where I have to go and what exactly I need to bring? I can't call sweet squared as am working during their open hours!
I assume that by tools of the trade I need my files, cuticle pusher,nippers and dust brush? I was told the course price is for products and the training is free.
Hopefully my letter will arrive before the 4th!
I've contacted the Bournemouth trainer but she doesn't seem to come on here much so no reply :-(

Try sending an email? Hth x

I have emailed but no reply yet so thought I'd get a quicker answer on here:rolleyes:

I've booked that course in Manchester and all I have got was an email with location and tools info on a second email.

Hth x

I am doing the cnd natural nails course on 4th may as I want to upgrade from my essential nails training, iv paid my deposit and was told I would receive something in the post. All iv had is an email confirming my payment, is it normal to receive info on where I have to go and what exactly I need to bring? I can't call sweet squared as am working during their open hours!
I assume that by tools of the trade I need my files, cuticle pusher,nippers and dust brush? I was told the course price is for products and the training is free.
Hopefully my letter will arrive before the 4th!
I've contacted the Bournemouth trainer but she doesn't seem to come on here much so no reply :-(
Ring them if you are concerned. 01202 427860

I will call them but am in Gothenburg for the weekend now! Still no reply email so hopefully I'll get one or be able to sneakily call them from work tuesday, problem is that's the day before the course! Fingers crossed I already have what I need to bring!

Hi, I did the course at Bournemouth last year. I did not have to bring anything with me, all was provided and of course had access to the shop following the course.

Hiya, Ive booked this course for July. I got a confirmation letter saying what i need etc...I can scan it in and email you if you want to see what it says?? Its a standard letter.

Just got my letter! 3 days after I did the course!!! Hmm

You've reminded me to chase mine up.... I booked a few weeks back and still haven't received mine....how was the course?
Red x

Latest posts

Back