CND course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise-85

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where this is taught? Do they only have one acadamy?

I am torn between who to train with. I was going with the EN course as I have 3 children but I want to be 100% before parting with cash.

I am going to college September to do NVQ 2 in Nails as a continual more in depth training but just want to get started and get out there before next June!

xx

Give S2 a call for all the most accurate up to date details.

There are Creative Academies all over the UK! Give Sweet Squared a ring to find your closest and for course details 0845 210 6060 Global Education Programme

:hug:

Go with CND. I started with EN and in the long run its costs more than the CND course.
I'm going back to 'school' to do the complete course and have worked out the cost compared to what I have already paid and I wish I had gone the CND route.
Vicki x

I have 4 children age 2-12, spent money on home study course, it didn't suit me or the children. It turned out to be a waste of time and money for me personally. I now start with CND the end of this month, it appears to cost more, but once you've looked at what it includes...manicure, pedicure, nail enhancements, gel and l&p, and you also get a lot of kit and experience in products that the public love. You get a certification from CND after day 14 but you then also do an ITEC...it's really good value for money. On a home study course you pay for all these things separately and then potentially have to go on and train further in products like Shellac.
Phone S2 (0845 210 6060) and just have a chat. I wish I had done it sooner :D xx

I've been looking around and just called Sweet Squared for more information as well. I'm in a similar situation and they're really helpful, highly recommend them so far! I received an email within 2 minutes of getting off the phone :)

Can you pay in installments with CND?

I've just looked at the price and no way can I afford that cash :(

Xx

Can you pay in installments with CND?

I've just looked at the price and no way can I afford that cash :(

Xx

I asked this on the phone today and sadly you can't, you have to pay a deposit and then the balance 2 weeks before the course.

Latest posts

Back