CND course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLBB

Reaction score
Hi, I have been a forum stalker a while but not posted.
I have just enrolled on a CND nail course, I'm quite looking forward to it actually.
However, as a 9-5 office worker having had no experience doing nails, only a passion for having my own done, I'm a little bit nervous!!
I'm not sure what to expect, I am a planner/organiser and like o know what's happening and when.
I decided to try doing a course as I am looking or a complete career change, one that incorporates some actual real time with my little family!!
Can any one give me a brief overview of how the course will pan out, as in what we I'll do first lesson ect?
Sorry to be a pain, I like to know what to expect - its a little OCD I have!

Which course have you enrolled in?

Sorry, Acrylic nails.

Afraid I can't help you there but for anyone else that comes along, it'd help them explain the course to you if you gave the actual title of the course as there are a few which cover Liquid and Powder (Acrylic).

Alternatively and probably better is to call the educator who you have booked your course with as although each course has a set structure there may be slight differences dependant on your educator.

Good luck with your new career!

Sorry, Acrylic nails.

Im a complete beginner too and just completed my very first day today. If you are only doing L&P you will prob do 3 days theory to begin with then go back a week or two later for some practical, you will also do a full set of L&P then a re-balance.you will get sent a confirmation with all the dates and what you will be doing each day.

sorry if iv not got all the technical words correct, you will love it

I too was uneasy not knowing what on earth I was doing on each day! They take you through everything step by step and will put you at ease within ten minutes. You'll live it but my advice is don't plan too much social stuff in as you'll want as much free time to practice! Xx

Thank you very much!!
Im too much of a planner!!
Even Christmas scares me - i hate suprises lol
:D

Perhaps if you've already enrolled onto it you could call the centre and ask for your educator's email address and direct those questions to her? I'm not sure but I imagine mine would have been happy to let me know the course breakdown beforehand? Worth a try they do try their best to accommodate people xx

Latest posts

Back