CND Cream Puff chipping, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaigeRegina15

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have completed my CND course 3 weeks ago and I had a client yesterday that wanted all over white nails "Cream Puff"
So i was really careful on my application and made sure i applied thin layers and capped the edges. But Today she came back and a few of them have chipped!

I know this white is prone to chipping and i advised her of this but she said it chipped on the 1st day!!

I don't know what I have done wrong. She is also going on holiday tomorrow but has agreed to let me do them again today at 3.00pm.
Please can someone help me out I don't want them to chip again whilst she is away!!

Thanks in advance. x

First don't always assume that it's your fault. Often it will be something the client has done which has chipped her colour.

Having said that, your right, Cream Puff can be prone to chipping, and so I always apply 2 thin top coats to add extra protection.

yes, do two layers of top coat.

Update --- She came back in and said that when she has shellac white applied by her sister they never last?? I don't know why she wanted white then..... Also she had then decided to have them removed and not repainted. God I really hate how bad my anxiety is in these situations! :(

Latest posts

Back