CND Creative Play gel reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi, any reviews on this gel pls? I need a new cnd lamp as I have the old uv one and was considering going for the creative gel kit and adding some Of these along side my shellac. Is it better for clients who need something a bit stronger than shellac or is just a case of having some different colours in this collection? Is removal time much longer and do you need to buff the nail before application? Many thanks!

Hi, any reviews on this gel pls? I need a new cnd lamp as I have the old uv one and was considering going for the creative gel kit and adding some Of these along side my shellac. Is it better for clients who need something a bit stronger than shellac or is just a case of having some different colours in this collection? Is removal time much longer and do you need to buff the nail before application? Many thanks!
I heard creative play gel is being discontinued !

I heard creative play gel is being discontinued !

Oh really? I’d better hold
Off then! Lol il have to investigate further.......thank you! x

Creative play is very strong. However it is harder to remove, at least 15 mins of soak time.

Given the state of gel products, its probably best not to use Creative play, unless you can stand the soakoff time.

My advice - try out different brands with the following in mind:

-availability
-at least 1-2 weeks of wear
-low priced
-ease of removal

Ive said it before, most of the product that you use isn't going to be properly cured because of how small brands create their products. Only CND have proved(to me) that they can cure their products well, but they are expensive and soak off time can be long. Despite this, you have to make things work.

Last edited:
I have been assured by sweet squared creative play is NOT being discontinued and was told it is longer lasting than shellac x

Latest posts

Back